The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What a mess

Strut6569
Strut6569
✭✭
The addons are all out of date. I have tried some writs and get no where. Any suggestios??
  • TwinLamps
    TwinLamps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    when u open addons, there is an option to enable outdated addons.
    Awake, but at what cost
  • Strut6569
    Strut6569
    ✭✭
    TwinLamps wrote: »

Yes. Makes no difference.

I don't really blame the addon authors. It seems they have no way to coordinate with the devs so that a new update doesn't trash their addon.
  • Strut6569
    Strut6569
    ✭✭
    It happens every time.
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    writs work for me
    make sure they are all updated
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • Dolgubon
    Dolgubon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Strut6569 wrote: »
    The addons are all out of date. I have tried some writs and get no where. Any suggestios??

I can tell you that 100% Writ Crafter was updated for the new version prior to the Flames of Ambition patch.
    Strut6569 wrote: »
    TwinLamps wrote: »

Yes. Makes no difference.

I don't really blame the addon authors. It seems they have no way to coordinate with the devs so that a new update doesn't trash their addon.

This generally doesn't happen, and when it does, it's usually addressed pretty quickly by addon authors. For major patches there's the PTS which allows authors to see how it'll run on the next patch.
    There was one minor thing with a new addon (Jack of all trades) where a change from PTS caused an issue, but that's actually abnormal.
    Relthion: CP810 DK Tank - vMOL HM, vHOF HM, vAS HM, vCR +2
    Malorson: CP810 Mag Sorc - vMOL HM, vHOF, vAS HM

Addons:
    Dolgubon's Lazy Writ Crafter
    Dolgubon's Lazy Set Crafter
  • Subfocus
    Subfocus
    ✭✭
    Sometimes you just need to add new libs, depending on the addon.