The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Restock request - Collectors editions of old story dlc

winterscrolls229prerb18_ESO
If it was acceptable, would be great to have a sale day periodically (or just once, i'll get them all then) for the collectors editions of the story dlc avilable at 50% off. So basically one day a year, for same price as the normal editions you get the collectors editions mounts.

- My adventures lead me to get crowns via eso plus, havent done this many months now.
- Hopped back to mirkmire on an alt to get the skyshards, realised how much i missed the zone.
- Already done the story dlc once, so can't justify buying it again. But i miss the zone. But i'm not buying completed content again.
- I'm happy to hand over the crowns for this situation, but it has to be for the mounts as well.

Ps, im not expecting a discount on the basic dlc access like with the events, just the mounts as well for full price. Or why don't you just permanently make the collectors editions what's on sale for the older story dlc. Maybe the dungeon dlcs too. I've bought a grand total of zero dungeon of course.. would probably start buying them for the mounts too. Just like the collectors editions upgrades, they would make the backlog dlc a no brainer purchase, rather than something that gets messy with eso plus. For me at least it puts all these zones in limbo.

Thanks for considering.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of the collector's editions come back on sale during their zone event.
  • winterscrolls229prerb18_ESO
    A lot of the collector's editions come back on sale during their zone event.

Yep. But only one zone event has happened more than once.. orsinimum if uesp is to be believed. Oh wait the tribunal event caught clockwork city, so two.

I guess i was thinking about the now forgotten years.. murkmire and dragonhold. And orsinium too because i never bought that (and already own thieves and dark brotherhood separately).