The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC NA] new tank looking for an ebonheart pact guild

infinous
infinous
✭✭✭
got into the game recently, and been playing for bit now (level 23), and im looking for a guild that will accept a tank. im looking for a place thats social, and fairly laid back, but does dungeons, trials, ect. right now im just doing PvE, but if i can learn how, ill try PvP as well.
  • Prongsy
    Prongsy
    Soul Shriven
    Hey. I'm late to the show here, but I have a casual guild that's welcoming to new players and active in dungeons. We have a couple champion level players but the rest of the members are lower leveled and just looking to learn together. We have about 15 members rn and growing. Guild is Wild and Unnatural.
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    infinous wrote: »
    got into the game recently, and been playing for bit now (level 23), and im looking for a guild that will accept a tank. im looking for a place thats social, and fairly laid back, but does dungeons, trials, ect. right now im just doing PvE, but if i can learn how, ill try PvP as well.

hey there infinous, not sure if 'Prongsy' (who posted 2nd ^ ) already took care of ya but just in case you still needed a GUILD, feel free to check us out here sometime: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/470164/kom-knights-of-masser-from-2014-beta-is-back-and-recruiting-again-na-casual/p1

And either way, WELCOME to ESO! B)

best regards, @Nee (in-game)