The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Spectre's Caller - Flames of Ambition - New

• Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have updated the build and will be posting everything soon;

Changed how people thought about Reanimate BB.

I think this time a particular set will see more play than it has ever before soon

Lol, you've undone yourself!

Last time we were in a BG together (brawling on purple flag in University) I definitely made sure to keep my distance if there were several corpses on the ground. But maybe you were running something else and you just put the fear in me?!? The paranoia factor is real!

Lol, hard to say which build I was running in that (I do remember the university match)

I still run reanimate; but its more a part of the toolkit than the show case.

I invested way more into defense and still came out ahead in the damage category.

I plan on bringing a very underused set more to the forefront of BGs for mag builds
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone, just updated the topic with the newest version of the build I have.

I hope everyone that checks it out enjoys it.

It's on the front page
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds