Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Post your kill records :D

Ddog222123
Ddog222123
✭✭✭
unknown.png
#YouNeedBeams
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    d36855ab-1d92-46aa-9276-1a5ec8461df0-0.png

Having never farmed kills in an objective mode, my high kill numbers are always in Deathmatch.
    Edited by MurderMostFoul on March 7, 2021 12:11PM
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • Noctus
    Noctus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think im still holding the record of most kills and best kd. this was btw done in tank meta days but yeh i was lucky that xziii and the others werent in that match. would like to do another try to get to 100 especially since i havent seen good players around these days but im playing some other things right now and only occasionally hop in eso.

6Dg9xxZ.png
    Edited by Noctus on March 9, 2021 5:40PM
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think I've gotten higher but only by a couple of kills and I just couldn't find the picture. This is as high as I can prove.
    20210130183409_1.png

The match was a domination match and I felt really bad throughout it as they just kept throwing themselves at me.
    Edited by Vevvev on March 9, 2021 6:31PM
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Out of curiosity: what's your build? Let me guess:

- StamX
    - Werewolf
    - MagSorc

Any of you doesn't play one of those builds and instead something like MagDK, MagCro or MagDen? If so, impressive.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seraphayel wrote: »

- StamX
    - Werewolf
    - MagSorc

Any of you doesn't play one of those builds and instead something like MagDK, MagCro or MagDen? If so, impressive.
    Indeed. I've had numerous games on Magicka Necromancer where I've gotten 20+ killing blows (without completely ignoring objectives and dedicating 100% of my time to farming PvE players in a low MMR game), but I still typically have a lot of assists as well. Can't just soak up all the killing blows with a Dawnbreaker + Spin to Win one-hitter-quitter.
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wheem_ESO wrote: »

- StamX
    - Werewolf
    - MagSorc

Indeed. I've had numerous games on Magicka Necromancer where I've gotten 20+ killing blows (without completely ignoring objectives and dedicating 100% of my time to farming PvE players in a low MMR game), but I still typically have a lot of assists as well. Can't just soak up all the killing blows with a Dawnbreaker + Spin to Win one-hitter-quitter.

Folks should just post DM games to make the numbers more legit.
  • Noctus
    Noctus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

- StamX
    - Werewolf
    - MagSorc

yeh but those have a limit on kills and u need luck to be outnumberd to get a high kill count.
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No screen shot, but my best was 36/1 on a mag sorc caluurians build. The team I was on got lucky and landed a healer, and the healer realized early I was wrecking people and basically spent the match focus healing me as I went ham on the other teams.
  • Noctus
    Noctus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

- StamX
    - Werewolf
    - MagSorc

yeh these days it seems more clear to ppl that some classes are rly just inferior in pvp i discussed this alot. at the moment i dont know how the balance is tho i had a break but before that stamwarden sorcs dominated hard. in my opinion mag cro is still fine considering how screwed magblade is compared to stamblade or sorc. atleast we got dk reflect nerf .... as a magblade u werent able to touch those guys at all and that was the sole reason i started playing dk myself for a while.

- StamX
    - Werewolf
    - MagSorc

in EU PC magden were never considered weak. i know atleast 2 magdens that dominate hard in bg
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noctus wrote: »

- StamX
    - Werewolf
    - MagSorc

yeh but those have a limit on kills and u need luck to be outnumberd to get a high kill count.

@Noctus
    Having an outlier performance for total kills in any game mode requires a degree of luck, but what do you mean by "u need luck to be outnumberd to get a high kill count"?
  • Noctus
    Noctus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

- StamX
    - Werewolf
    - MagSorc

@Noctus
    Having an outlier performance for total kills in any game mode requires a degree of luck, but what do you mean by "u need luck to be outnumberd to get a high kill count"?

if ur 2 vs 4 vs 4 and win the match. with 2 ppl u dont have many ppl killstealing u and ur team only wins when u reach the limit so ur more likely to get more kills than in a even match where ur other teammates help pushing the score.
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭

- StamX
    - Werewolf
    - MagSorc

@Noctus

if ur 2 vs 4 vs 4 and win the match. with 2 ppl u dont have many ppl killstealing u and ur team only wins when u reach the limit so ur more likely to get more kills than in a even match where ur other teammates help pushing the score.

The flip side is, if you only have 2 on your team, you have a higher likelihood of getting focused/put on the defensive, reducing your opportunity to rack up kills.
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

- StamX
    - Werewolf
    - MagSorc

When I got mine it was with this build. A magDK vampire at stage 4.
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=289388
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seeing as I seem to play the exact same players every single BG now; I dont see myself getting anywhere near those numbers
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seeing as I seem to play the exact same players every single BG now; I dont see myself getting anywhere near those numbers
    Right. All of the super high kill-count games that I've ever seen come from matches with mostly/entirely weak opposition, where people are being killed in just a few seconds without "really" fighting back. It also requires a non-Deathmatch game that doesn't end quickly, and as mentioned above, being on a class with good burst, an execute, and decent mobility.
  • jtm1018
    jtm1018
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ddog222123 wrote: »
    unknown.png

Please post the entire battleground screen.

I hate it when people go for the kill when you are trying to catch the ball or capture a relic.

Most of the time, I think they think it was deathmatch and not the actual match that tge sre playing.

Smh ffs.