Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error 301 Unable to connect to server on PC EU

This_0ne
This_0ne
✭✭✭
Anyone else cant login in to character menu on PC EU? I know that there are three people more besides me who cant login.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on March 21, 2021 6:27PM
  • This_0ne
    This_0ne
    ✭✭✭
    UPD
    I'll tryed
    1. checked the network and equipment, everything works as usual
    2. i added game to antivirus exceptions
    3. I change server to NA and it let me login, but on NA. EU still unable to login
    4. changed the language in the launcher, same.

@ZOS_SarahHecker , @ZOS_JessicaFolsom any help plz? I am not alone with that trouble. Some peoples says they login normal, including steam users. My game is non steam and i cant login PC EU more then hour or maybe 2.
    Edited by This_0ne on March 19, 2021 5:52AM
  • Orleonn
    Orleonn
    Soul Shriven
    [img][/img]unknown.png
    Steam version
    I have the same problem!
    Edited by Orleonn on March 19, 2021 6:17AM
  • Rinlan_Darius
    Rinlan_Darius
    ✭✭✭
    PS4-EU Error 301
    XBox-EU Error 301
    XBox-NA Error 301
    working only PS4-NA
    Good work, Microsoft
  • This_0ne
    This_0ne
    ✭✭✭
    I really want to know why I have files from the steam launcher in the game folder, despite the fact that the game was never tied to a steam and I never linked it manually on the site. Is this the reason why I could not enter the game for 5 hours? I enter in the betethda launcher and it all worked. But why i can go on NA server like usual from my desktop icon, but not on EU?
    Edited by This_0ne on March 19, 2021 8:18AM
  • Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just did dailies on all my characters on PC EU, no issues at all. And I'm seeing many players online. So atleast the server is online.
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pc eu and na seems fine through steam.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If you continue to receive Error 301 when logging in or getting disconnected, you can go through the troubleshooting outlined in the article below.

Why do I get "Login Error: Error 301" when attempting to log in to the game?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post