The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

LF a West coast guild

Deathztalker
Deathztalker
✭✭✭
1x healer & 1x tank both 1135CP+ returning looking for a guild to call home. We are interested in vet dungeons and trials, we also do some BG and PVP. We are 3 hours behind EST time, we prefer larger active guilds. You can massage @deathstalker in game.
Live, Love, Laugh, Learn!
  • DeathStalker
    DeathStalker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1x healer & 1x tank both 1135CP+ returning looking for a guild to call home. We are interested in vet dungeons and trials, we also do some BG and PVP. We are 3 hours behind EST time, we prefer larger active guilds. You can massage @deathstalker in game.

This notified me that I was mentioned in this thread because it links to my forum profile. It appears to have auto corrected the z to an s.
    Edited by DeathStalker on March 19, 2021 3:46AM
  • Deathztalker
    Deathztalker
    ✭✭✭
    LOL sorry bud, leave it to ESO to auto correct names to how they think the names should be spelled lol

@deathztalker
    Edited by Deathztalker on March 19, 2021 4:01AM
    Live, Love, Laugh, Learn!
  • DeathStalker
    DeathStalker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL sorry bud, leave it to ESO to auto correct names to how they think the names should be spelled lol

@deathztalker

No worries, Just wanted to make sure if someone reached out to you here that you would get the messages