The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Stamina Templar NO JABS PVE Build (97k+) - Flames of Ambition

• VoidCommander
    VoidCommander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aside from the barbed trap, its also a fully ranged build too. Very nice to see a bow bow build that's viable, at least with single target. Could probably use dressing room to put on trash killing sets to make up for it when needed.
  • Wyrd88
    Wyrd88
    ✭✭✭✭
    No jabs?

Impossibru!

Absolute madman :D
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not a Jabberwocky?
    Can't be a Templar.

(after watching)

Wow!
  • Blackstar242
    Blackstar242
    Soul Shriven
    Is this a static rotation or dynamic? If so any comments as to what it is?

And I saw a channeled acceleration but no "Mention" of it, not sure how much DPS that added, but a great idea for pre-buff if you can get it off.
  • nesakinter
    nesakinter
    ✭✭✭✭
    @VoidCommander All the highest DPS parses by stamina this patch has been by Bow/Bow builds.
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this a static rotation or dynamic? If so any comments as to what it is?

And I saw a channeled acceleration but no "Mention" of it, not sure how much DPS that added, but a great idea for pre-buff if you can get it off.

@Blackstar242 Yes, that is a useful trick for builds that have Barbed Trap in a static rotation, but cannot fit it in their initial burst. I do the same on Warden and it adds about 300 DPS because I’d otherwise be lacking Minor Force for about the first 20s of a 3 1/2 minute fight. I could see the Accel prebuff adding closer to 500 DPS on some builds, but it’s never a massive difference.