Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Double Motions to Harvest

Talyndor
Talyndor
✭✭✭
After the update, my characters now dig 2x, pick-axe 2x, etc., when harvesting a single node, taking longer to do the harvests.
I seem to recall this animation from the early days when I looted nodes.
Any idea how to make this go away or return to one motion to harvest a node?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe a silly question, but there is a Craft tree slottable Master Gatherer that increases harvesting speed. Do you have that unlocked and equipped as one of your four Craft stars?
  • JanTanhide
    JanTanhide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to put CP into harvesting. It's not cheap.
  • Talyndor
    Talyndor
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks. I figured it was something like that.
    I'll look at it.
  • kiddafinlay
    kiddafinlay
    ✭✭
    I have full 50 in plentiful harvest and 75 in master gatherer cannot see anywhere else to put these points to go back to one action gathering of nodes, have contacted feedback/bug team but if this is it then that is rubbish all those points and not much reward?
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have full 50 in plentiful harvest and 75 in master gatherer cannot see anywhere else to put these points to go back to one action gathering of nodes, have contacted feedback/bug team but if this is it then that is rubbish all those points and not much reward?

You have to not only put in the 75 points but slot master gatherer as one of your four slottables and confirm for it to work. I really hope they reconsider making this and some of the others passives instead of slottables! :confused:
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    JanTanhide wrote: »
    You have to put CP into harvesting. It's not cheap.

Yep. This existed in the old CP too, usually when you turned DPS into tanks