The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

With upcoming CP update, will the 300 CP requirement be adjusted?

Lord_Imrhial
Lord_Imrhial
✭✭✭
Just wondering if the current 300 CP requirement for certain dungeons will remain at 300 or change with the CP update? I can't seem to find anything on this so far.

Thanks!
  • Vinzula
    Vinzula
    Soul Shriven
    Judging from the current cp....the novice can defeat the DLC dungeon under the conditions of 300 cp, with some equipment.... but cannot be competent for the HM....
    III2II9 III7I8II9 I1I2II4II3II1I1II5I1II9II2II2 III2II9 III7I8II9 II9II8II9I8III6II4II3II1I1II5
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZoS did not change the requirement. In their FAQ, ZOS stated:
    "We didn’t change the difficulty requirements for dungeon finder. 300-600 CP is where ideally, you should be able to do vet content.
    If you’re aiming for a leaderboard CP, you’ll probably need to be around 800-1100. The majority of the player-base right now sits around CP 410.
    If you’re at CP1.0 810, you should be able to do all of the exact same content with CP2.0.
    There is also no affect to the battlegrounds with the CP changes.
    The cap on gear has been at 160 forever, and we don’t foresee that changing anytime soon either."

Source: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/563606/cp-2-0-faq/p1
  • Mindcr0w
    Mindcr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The gap between high and low cp is significantly reduced this patch, with more of a character's power being bottom loaded, so if anything 300ish cp players should be more capable of clearing content than they were beforehand.