The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Booted from the Server ?

crowfl56
crowfl56
✭✭✭✭✭
Come on guys ? Still and now I can't log back into the friggin game. geeeez
Edited by ZOS_Bill on March 16, 2021 4:50PM
  • crowfl56
    crowfl56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You still have factions using disco's to win.

Plus this whole new CP tree is BS. IMO.

Thnx for screwing another player with 6 yrs loyalty. :(
  • crowfl56
    crowfl56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get rid of the dang combat bug.

Maybe someday

Keep it going new content, heck with fixing old.
    '
  • Chrysa1is
    Chrysa1is
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a feeling that it probably has something to do with your internet connection. Try resetting your router. :)
  • FrumpyCourage
    FrumpyCourage
    ✭✭
    Booted from Server: Error 307
    Megaserver problems on PC/EU?

I mean speed and login have gotten worse since the last server maintenance, but this is really getting a bit much...
    "You insisted on fighting, do not resent me for dying."
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have the same issue on 40Gb fiber optic connection.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @crowfl56

Are you still having issues with getting booted from the server?

If you are, please let us know any specific error messages that are popping up.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • crowfl56
    crowfl56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just logged into cyrodill GH rode out to BM were the DC had the hammer. They obviously lagged out the server on purpose, you know this is a problem. I am a ESO plus member now for 7 years, why, because I like the game. I don't like the amount of cheating being done in pvp. You know this is happening you know you need to perma ban certain players.
    Oh as soon as I rode up to BM I was disconnected WHY ?????>? no error code.
    Along with this is your stupid inability to even correct the GD combat bug. You can't get out of it for a stupid amount of time even to the point of relogging WHY???????
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    For the players you encounter who are breaking TOS, please report them so they can be looked into by our support team. The disconnections may stop by trying the troubleshooting steps in our help article below.

Connection Troubleshooting - Technical Support - The Elder Scrolls Online
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post