The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

The wait is killing me

OneKhajiitCrimeWave
OneKhajiitCrimeWave
✭✭✭✭✭
When you've completed the update and waiting for console servers to go live again, the wait is boring as hell lol.

So console players, first plans for the new update outside of inputting CP and Skills?

I got 18 toons worth of writs to do and then probably gonna do a dungeon run or 2.

What about y'all?
Dark Flare is the Beginning, Radiant is the End. Hail the Light Bringers!
  • Dolphinsgal
    Dolphinsgal
    ✭✭✭
    I plan on doing all my master writs after cp inputs, make the gear I need for pvp and try out cyrodiil. The master writs and cp are prob the only thing that will get done before I go to bed in 5hrs or so.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Luckily you don't have to wait much longer, because we're opening the servers now :)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Stanx
    Stanx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have seen some people mention that a festival with exp is probably round the corner so may be worth saving those writs for now
  • Stanx
    Stanx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Luckily you don't have to wait much longer, because we're opening the servers now :)

YES!
  • OneKhajiitCrimeWave
    OneKhajiitCrimeWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

#MyHero

Thank youuuuuuuuu
    Dark Flare is the Beginning, Radiant is the End. Hail the Light Bringers!
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’ll be honest ... my ONLY plan is to spend hours upon hours staring at the new CP screen.
  • Dolphinsgal
    Dolphinsgal
    ✭✭✭

Thank you for this information I'm excited to get on and see the changes even if I am dreading some of them.
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Collecting transmutes so I can retrait the perfected Vateshran fire stick I finally got to drop and then resuming the hunt for the Maelstrom one. :')
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • YoshinJaa
    YoshinJaa
    ✭✭✭
    May want to get this typo fixed @ZOS_GinaBruno
    https://imgur.com/a/vMCtrwP
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    YoshinJaa wrote: »

Thanks! We'll get this fixed now.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta see how PvP feels
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Jinxxy85
    Jinxxy85
    ✭✭✭
    Just logged in on PS5 and have a bit of an issue. My cp is currently 1128 but it keeps dialing itself back to 1127 and the character information states I'm 179% towards leveling up. Am I missing something or is this bugged?
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    YoshinJaa wrote: »

3495864d-5a8f-48ad-8cf3-75ebfd2a1106._SL300__.jpg
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Longstriker
    Longstriker
    Soul Shriven
    Jinxxy85 wrote: »
    Just logged in on PS5 and have a bit of an issue. My cp is currently 1128 but it keeps dialing itself back to 1127 and the character information states I'm 179% towards leveling up. Am I missing something or is this bugged?

Just go kill something or gain XP another way and it should bump you up to the next level.
  • Jinxxy85
    Jinxxy85
    ✭✭✭

Just go kill something or gain XP another way and it should bump you up to the next level.

Thank you! I'll go give that a go now :)

Thank you so much, that worked a treat!
    Edited by Jinxxy85 on March 16, 2021 3:27PM
  • Longstriker
    Longstriker
    Soul Shriven

Thank you! I'll go give that a go now :)

Thank you so much, that worked a treat!

No problem, same thing happened to me on PC last week.