The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to log-in & unable to respond to ticket

Stanx
Stanx
✭✭✭✭✭
I've been having difficulty logging into the EU server specifically, and have sent the following ticket (no. 210315-004799):
"I cannot currently log in to the EU server on Xbox. I get the message "Login Failed: An unexpected internal error has occurred. Please contact customer service at help.elderscrollsonline.com"
This does not happen if I try and log into the NA server. This is connecting without any issues. Although this should be enough to show it's not on my end I've also checked connectivity to xbox live status, checked my network settings / tested connection and have completely quit and relaunched the game multiple times.
Any assistance would be great.
Thanks
p.s. I can see the email address it wants to use is incorrect. I'm trying to change this but it is xxxxxxx.com"

The problem is that my email address seems to have somehow been listed incorrectly. When I log into my xbox account and my elderscrolls account online it is listed correctly, so I am not sure why this is. However, I now cannot escalate the ticket any further as I'm now getting a reply stating
"Invalid Email Address:This response was submitted from an email address that is different from the one that was used to create the initial incident. For security purposes, please respond from the original email address used to create the help request.
Thank you."

Any assistance would be great. Thanks
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @Stanx

We can see that ticket #210315-004799 received a reply, so if this issue has persisted or the latest update to your ticket was unable to assist with this issue, then please let us know by responding to our most recent email.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Stanx
    Stanx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @Stanx

We can see that ticket #210315-004799 received a reply, so if this issue has persisted or the latest update to your ticket was unable to assist with this issue, then please let us know by responding to our most recent email.

Hi @ZOS_Adrikoth , as I mentioned in OP I cannot respond to the email as it is registered incorrectly for some reason. It's correct on my elderscrolls account page and my xbox account page, but incorrect on the ticket submission. I mentioned this in the initial email and also copied the most recent reply from customer support. Here it is again:

"Invalid Email Address:This response was submitted from an email address that is different from the one that was used to create the initial incident. For security purposes, please respond from the original email address used to create the help request.
    Thank you."

We're in server maintenance so I can't comment on whether or not I can still connect but I would like the email changed to the correct one so I can complete this process via the proper channels.

What's strange is that the ticket responses come to my correct email address. So I'm not sure what's going on here.

Thank you.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Yesterday there were a Xbox Live service interruption which led to login issues for many players. This Xbox Live interruption is now resolved.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.