The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

zone change loading screen - logoff by timeout

Roukoru
Roukoru
✭✭
A 2nd-4th (zone change | loading screen) in most times ended with logoff by timeout with ESO error code 334. This behaviour started from Vvardenfell event and continues by today.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on March 11, 2021 10:12PM
置之死地而后生 (In the land of death -- fight!)
  • Roukoru
    Roukoru
    ✭✭
    ... or ESO error code 303.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    You can find troubleshooting for the login error 334 in the following help article linked below.

ERROR 334 - ERROR CODE - THE ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Roukoru
    Roukoru
    ✭✭
    nope.
    I have a direct connection to ISP with a static ipv4+ipv6 address. Also, other steps already have been done or useless in my settings.
  • Roukoru
    Roukoru
    ✭✭
    (on a second thought, those timeouts may be caused by government (RU) fiddling with internet traffic, which already caused some fuss here in Russia)
  • Roukoru
    Roukoru
    ✭✭
    and as a side note: logoff by timeout (303|334) often followed with access code request on subsequent login.
  • rolynnthundar
    rolynnthundar
    Soul Shriven
    I am getting the same thing, just started with this event, so their troubleshooting steps does nothing. Does not happen all the time, but when I zone it can start and then can't get back into the game for a few hours because it keeps doing it. I have ran the repair option and I can get back in and play for a quite some time before it starts again.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If you have went through the troubleshooting posted in the link above and still have issues getting logged in, please go ahead and open a ticket with customer support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post