Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

More Outfit Slots!

Arbit
Arbit
✭✭✭✭
Can we plz have the cap on character outfit slots raised? I have 10 slots and its still not enough... there's getting to be more and more motifs and outfit combinations and 10 is no longer a good enough number of available outfits.
Argonian Master Race
  • Deep_01
    Deep_01
    ✭✭✭✭
    Changing outfits are intended to be a gold sink in-game.

There are addons for pc to save 10+ outfit combos. Visit an outfit station in cities (overland, cyro, IC) > browse addon > spend gold to insta change to saved combo.
    @Deepan on PC-EU
  • Arbit
    Arbit
    ✭✭✭✭
    I change outfits on the fly regularly so thats not a very good fix for me who is not overly wealthy in game. Id rather spend a little to extend my slots. its not like i dont change my outfits within the slots.
    Argonian Master Race
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They can add more slots after they make the damn things accountwide.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They can add more slots after they make the damn things accountwide.

Alas, it is much too late for that now. But I wonder whether storing outfit info is a server burden or something along those lines? Otherwise, I would have expected them to be priced to sell more and/or have a much higher limit. 🤔
  • PlayerSlayer247
    PlayerSlayer247
    Soul Shriven
    What they really need to do is make outfit slots account wide
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    10 is enough for 99 %of people
    1 is enough for 90% of people

I would support for them to let you have up to 100 outfits.

But then Someone one will want that 101

Do you have addons like style and elegance with dressing room?

Or alpha styles with alpha gear 2
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • Arbit
    Arbit
    ✭✭✭✭
    WiseSky wrote: »
    10 is enough for 99 %of people
    1 is enough for 90% of people

I would support for them to let you have up to 100 outfits.

But then Someone one will want that 101

Do you have addons like style and elegance with dressing room?

Or alpha styles with alpha gear 2

Maybe just advocate for 100 outfits then x3
    Argonian Master Race