The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

My BGs this evening:

MurderMostFoul
MurderMostFoul
✭✭✭✭✭
Chaosball
Chaosball
Chaosball
Chaosball
Capture the Relic
Domination
Domination
Chaosball (quit before it started)

My god having fun shouldn't be so hard.

ZOS (@ZOS_GinaBruno),
You have a dedicated battlegrounds playing community here that has been very clear about wanting to be able to play Deathmatch more frequently. The absolute silence from you in the face of this very fair request is disheartening. A couple more nights like this and I'll be over it.
“There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • Xargas13
    Xargas13
    ✭✭✭
    Forums are just a part of the community, most players don't come on the forums, people usually come here to complain, which I do sometimes too. That's why ZOS and companies like Blizzard rarely listen to the forums. I for one enjoy objectives.
  • Josira
    Josira
    ✭✭✭✭
    I enjoy dominion a lot,chaosball is entirely one sided most of the time though.
    Capture the relic and chaosball are not my strongsuits but chaosball is legitimate pain.
    Death match depends too much on whatever the meta is,for it to be fun or not,at least in higher mmr matches.
    "BlooD FReNZy TicKS aLL thE BoXes of WhaT iT mEanS tO bE a VaMpiRe"
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When we could select game modes, Deathmatch always had the fastest queue times, and the highest leaderboard scores. And while the forums are only a sample of the player base, large enough samples can be representative of the whole. There's ample data reflecting that a majority of battlegrounds players prefer deathmatch.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • master_vanargand
    master_vanargand
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I played Chaosball solo, the other three teammates were very weak bow-only beginners.
    I got the Chaosball for victory, scored 500 points alone, killed more than anyone else, and died less than anyone else.
    I'm a Nightblade with a glass cannon build, so it's not suitable for taking a Chaosball, but I'm enjoy because I'll try my best at any rule.
    I'm happy random games now. It's very exciting.
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I played Chaosball solo, the other three teammates were very weak bow-only beginners.
    I got the Chaosball for victory, scored 500 points alone, killed more than anyone else, and died less than anyone else.
    I'm a Nightblade with a glass cannon build, so it's not suitable for taking a Chaosball, but I'm enjoy because I'll try my best at any rule.
    I'm happy random games now. It's very exciting.
    You could also random queue before.
  • Noctus
    Noctus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xargas13 wrote: »
    Forums are just a part of the community, most players don't come on the forums, people usually come here to complain, which I do sometimes too. That's why ZOS and companies like Blizzard rarely listen to the forums. I for one enjoy objectives.

i enjoy relic the most tbh deathmatch 2nd and 3rd flag play
  • JSlayer211
    JSlayer211
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe they do Specific BG which would include premades where you can choose between 2 options, TDM and OBJ. But also have a SOLO Random BG Q

Specific BG > Choose One TDM or OBJ (Random obj game). Premades allowed in all modes.
    Random Solo BG > No Sub-menu, Q's for anything in the pool. No Premades.
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    MurderMostFoul: The name checks out, this is a legit request! This person requires more Deathmatches and fewer Chaosballs. Please make it happen! :)
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In order of what I like:
    Death match
    Domination
    Crazy King
    Chaos Ball
    Relic
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • merpins
    merpins
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I mean I do wish it had a queue option. But they could just organize it like dungeons: There's a guy you talk to, and he says you need to win a Chaosball match, or you need to win a Domination match. Then, you have the option to queue for that specific match, which if you win, the NPC gives a specific reward (maybe not as good as keys for monster set pieces, but something to go for). BUT then there is a random queue with the extra exp and rewards, like with a random normal dungeon. The reason, I'm guessing, that they don't have an option to specifically queue for a type of match is because they don't want people neglecting the other content and just playing Deathmatch. But if the daily random is still an option, everyone will still run the other matches via that option.
  • divnyi
    divnyi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm in BG guild, and peeps just ignore objectives and go for the kills. Almost all top-MMR 4man do the same.
  • KashyyyK240
    KashyyyK240
    ✭✭✭

That sounds like "not listening to feedback because the only feedback they're getting is negative feedback". Maybe that's the point. People who play BG are disappointed and people who don't play BG won't leave any feedback.

This is anti-consumer tactics and ZOS is not the toxic, anti-consumer and money hungry company that Blizzard is.
    Edited by KashyyyK240 on April 1, 2021 9:03AM
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    When death match was selectable, it had the lowest queue times, even beating out random, which you would expect more ppl to select for their dailies.
  • LinearParadox
    LinearParadox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The absolute silence from you in the face of this very fair request is disheartening.

Absolute silence? From ZoS?? IN THE PVP FORUM???
    Nooooooo... that's unheard of!

Snerk.
    twitch.tv/linearparadox
    Benthar the Unkillable - lvl 50 StamDK - AD
    High Confessor Celosia - lvl 50 MagDK, AD
    Aeolyndra Sunstrider - lvl 50 Magplar Support God, AD
    Maldreth Angala - lvl 50 Magicka PetSorc, AD
    Veldrosa Wyldwind - lvl 50 StamSorc, AD
    M. Night Shatupon - lvl 50 MagBlade, AD
    Vestonia Ironhardt - lvl 50 Warden GuardTank, AD
    Bone Daddy - lvl 50 Stamcro, AD
    Abra Kedaver - lvl 50 Magcro, AD