Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Crates in 6 days? (6 day left banner on all crate offerings)

PizzaCat82
PizzaCat82
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I'm confident that its more likely just the crate sale will be over, and not have new crates when Flames of Ambition comes to console.

As there's no new crates teased in the march showcase, I was thinking the Potentate Crates would be here until April at least.
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    New crates are never teased in the showcase afaik.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • PizzaCat82
    PizzaCat82
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    New crates are never teased in the showcase afaik.

True, sometimes old crates are, sometimes they are not.

But the last set had an article in December.
    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/59277

Wonder why there's not one with new crates in 6 days. I guess its the ones that come with the new DLC.
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Ayleid crates are coming in 6 days.

New crate seasons are never in the monthly showcases. They get their own articles outside of the showcase, and that is dependent - Sovngarde crates got their article a week before, but Nightfall only got it a day before. The only crates that show up in the showcases are returning crates. I'd expect the Ayleid article to show on Tuesday.

Crates are also always in the store for 13 or 14 weeks. As Thursday is the 14th week for Potentates, it makes sense that they'd leave and be replaced. I can even predict that the Ayleid crates would leave the store around the 17th of June for the Iron Atronach crates, as the Blackwood preorder bonus is an Iron atro crate which we haven't heard of before.
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, it's going to switch to Ayleid Crates when the timer is up.

The timing lines up, since Akaviri Crates dropped mid-December, and crates are in the store for about 3 months per season, so mid-March is exactly when they would swap out.
  • PizzaCat82
    PizzaCat82
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Makes sense, wish they gave us a little more of a heads up but I'm sure these crates will be here a while so no big deal.
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Next month first big pts patch will be the datamine of the iron atrronach crates. I'm more interested in those theoretically.