The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What happened to Sunna'rah after the ESO Morrowind mq?

SidraWillowsky
SidraWillowsky
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I don't know if there's anything official (besides its accidental inclusion on Barbas' character model during part of the Summerset questline :D ) on that, and I don't know that I've ever turned to look at it after finishing the Morrowind mq.

Can anyone remember whether it's still sitting where you use it after you restore Vivec? Or has it gone somewhere else?
  • cynicalbutterfly
    cynicalbutterfly
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think it's gone from the room but it's been a while. I assumed they'd send it back to Sotha Sil or lock it in a vault. Maybe destoyed it. Don't recall anyone saying what they did with it :/
  • SidraWillowsky
    SidraWillowsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's gone from the room but it's been a while. I assumed they'd send it back to Sotha Sil or lock it in a vault. Maybe destoyed it. Don't recall anyone saying what they did with it :/

Thank you! I thought the same but I couldn't tell based on the mq walkthroughs that I watched (and I cannot bring myself to to through it for a 4th time just to see the staff at the end :D )