The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Banished Cells I kill High Kinlord Rilis solo?

Zama666
Zama666
✭✭✭✭
Hello,

Having a lot of grief trying to kill this mofo High Kinlord Rilis, solo(non-vet). He keeps getting healed by those stupid orbs.

I am having a lot of issues trying to get him to avoid the orbs or killing them quick enough. He has 1.3 million hp. Between getting knocked down and blocking, the stupid orbs keep getting him.

Thoughts?

Other issue...why can't find any garlic anywhere in this game?????????????

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've done it with not much DPS - it was like 7k DPS once all the stuns had their way with me. Took forever, though. :smile: The orbs spawn on the platform and move towards him, so I pulled him away from the platform to have more time to kill the orbs.
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I usually just burn him on the platform. AOEs should be enough to burn the orbs. I've soloed him in vet like this.
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey you, yeah you,

Keep him away from the orbs by moving backwards in a circle doing the jabbity jab jabs, some light attacks and blazing shield for those knock backs.

Toss in a potion as you need.

And that only takes 20 minutes...
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    jaws343 wrote: »
    I usually just burn him on the platform. AOEs should be enough to burn the orbs. I've soloed him in vet like this.

I did not realize the AOE would affect the orbs!

Tanks!

I finally killed the mofo!
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The only reason I know of to keep him up on the platform is if you're in a hurry and want to limit his moving around.

If you have any difficulty with the fight, then spread it out so that the orbs have long travel time. Indeed, when he's far from the platform, sometimes he'll jump around and miss* an orb that nobody ever actually destroyed.

*More precisely, be missed by
    Edited by FrancisCrawford on March 12, 2021 10:59PM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zama666 wrote: »
    jaws343 wrote: »

I did not realize the AOE would affect the orbs!

Tanks!

I finally killed the mofo!

Congrats!