Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mother Morrowind music box - anyone else having issues?

Jayne_Doe
Jayne_Doe
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I previewed this music box on XB NA, and the music only plays for a second or two before stopping. I can't get a sense of the song and whether I'd want to get this.

Can anyone confirm that the music box does indeed work and plays the song for more than a couple seconds?
Edited by Jayne_Doe on March 12, 2021 10:33PM
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nevermind! I relogged and the music box now plays. Weird.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OK, reopening this since I'm now having problems with this music box since purchasing it. It will play for a few seconds, then stop, though it's still animating.

Ugh! This was the same problem I had when previewing it, but when I re-logged my character, it fixed it. The first time I placed it, it did work, but now it doesn't. Even after re-logging.

I'm on XB NA.

EDIT: Ok, so after I typed the above, I went back to the game and re-started the music box. It played just fine. There clearly is some issue, but it does work - just finicky.

Still curious as to whether anyone else has encountered this issue.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on March 12, 2021 10:40PM