The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

You have been placed in the queue to log in.

VaxtinTheWolf
VaxtinTheWolf
✭✭✭✭✭
I got randomly disconnected, with a message to try again later. I always ignore that and immediately log back into the game without any issue, except this time I've been stuck at the log-in queue for 8-ish minutes now at the time of this post. Sometimes it starts and stays at 30 seconds, other times it's 2 minutes 15 seconds and counts down, however I still don't get logged in. I've retried at least 4 times now.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on March 11, 2021 10:17PM
|| AD - Rah'Jiin Lv50 Khajiit Nightblade (Damage) || EP - Generic Argonian Lv50 Argonian Nightblade (Tank) || DC - Zinkotsu Lv50 Breton Nightblade (Healer) ||
|| DC - Ja'Kiro Feral-Heart Lv50 Khajiit Dragonknight (Damage) || EP - VaxtinTheWolf Lv50 Redguard Templar (Tank) || AD - Velik Iranis Lv50 Dark Elf Sorcerer (Tank ) ||
|| EP - Einvarg The Frozen Lv50 Nord Warden (Tank/Healer) || EP - Keem-Ja Lv4 Argonian Necromancer (Healer/Tank) ||
PC - North American Server (Champion 1300+)
  • Matchimus
    Matchimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same.
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I had same thing. Said thirty seconds but took maybe five minutes then told me I was already logged in. Restarted everything and now says six minute wait.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • Dax_Draconis
    Dax_Draconis
    ✭✭✭
    My login queue is stuck at 30 seconds.
  • Subfocus
    Subfocus
    ✭✭
    Ayo, next level gaming.
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Happening to myself, a guildmate, and from the looks of it on Twitter, players in Japan as well. All PC-NA server. Nothing from EU players as yet from what I can see
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • rk1101320
    rk1101320
    ✭✭
    yeah we prolly all get this
    GM of Pimp my Elf
    Ex member of TOXIC, KNOW YOUR PLACE, [snip], KNOWN'[snip]
    member of D-Ticks and E-Cheeks
    trolling your scrolls since beta
    youtu.be/FxjscqBxOJs
    well known T-bagger and shimmering shield spammer

[Edited to remove Profanity and Inappropriate Content]
  • necropola
    necropola
    ✭✭✭
    Same. But only on NA. EU works "fine" (The ZOS version of "fine" that is.)
    I am the beginning. The end. The one who is many
    PC/MAC-EU, Radeon RX 580 GPU pass through + Win 10 x64 on Linux KVM/QEMU, 100 Mbit/s VDSL
  • Tigertron
    Tigertron
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry. I broke it. I found the perfect CP set up and was doing 100K+ dps right when everything crashed
  • Matchimus
    Matchimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crash final boss arx corinium. You will do anything to not give me that staff. Torment me with login queues.
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, then, it's everyone. No point in trying to get in any more of my already-limited play time tonight, it seems.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • rk1101320
    rk1101320
    ✭✭
    looks ok now
    GM of Pimp my Elf
    Ex member of TOXIC, KNOW YOUR PLACE, [snip], KNOWN'[snip]
    member of D-Ticks and E-Cheeks
    trolling your scrolls since beta
    youtu.be/FxjscqBxOJs
    well known T-bagger and shimmering shield spammer

[Edited to remove Profanity and Inappropriate Content]
  • VaxtinTheWolf
    VaxtinTheWolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kargen27 wrote: »
    Yeah I had same thing. Said thirty seconds but took maybe five minutes then told me I was already logged in. Restarted everything and now says six minute wait.

I allowed it to wait on its own, and after 15 or so minutes now it gave me the already logged in as well. I retried once more just now and I managed to get to Character Selection. Not sure what that was all about but good to know it wasn't something about my setup at fault.
    || AD - Rah'Jiin Lv50 Khajiit Nightblade (Damage) || EP - Generic Argonian Lv50 Argonian Nightblade (Tank) || DC - Zinkotsu Lv50 Breton Nightblade (Healer) ||
    || DC - Ja'Kiro Feral-Heart Lv50 Khajiit Dragonknight (Damage) || EP - VaxtinTheWolf Lv50 Redguard Templar (Tank) || AD - Velik Iranis Lv50 Dark Elf Sorcerer (Tank ) ||
    || EP - Einvarg The Frozen Lv50 Nord Warden (Tank/Healer) || EP - Keem-Ja Lv4 Argonian Necromancer (Healer/Tank) ||
    PC - North American Server (Champion 1300+)
  • papabear2009
    papabear2009
    ✭✭
    Same but when the queue completed it said, "Account already logged in"
  • bmnoble
    bmnoble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Same mines stuck in a 30 second log in queue, not showing my place in the queue like the normal ones I have seen in the past during some events.
  • Mycelius
    Mycelius
    ✭✭✭
    Same.
    The queue timer isn't really working. I get dropped anyway, and when I try to log back in, will get a pop-up for queue or one that says I'm already logged in.

The queue timer is odd. Am playing from Oceania in the late afternoon. Never seen this before.

PC-NA

Edited by Mycelius on March 11, 2021 7:49AM
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I literally said to a friend this am the "fix" would break something else. lol
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same but when the queue completed it said, "Account already logged in"

If you get that message at the end of the timer, quit the game, close the launcher and try it again. Usually it works for me.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Goofysean
    Goofysean
    Soul Shriven
    Ohhh come on
    First can’t login via steam
    Now stuck in login queue
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I was helping my fellow Daggerfall Covenant warriors siege Fort Glademist for it had been taken over For the Queen. At the inner door of the keep our Ram had been destroyed by hot oil! A highly ranked Seige Master called out that a Ram could not be placed! Within seconds from that dire warning I was hurled back to real life. Though I tried, I could not return to the magical world of Cyrodiil where I fear Fort Glademist continues to be an ugly shade of yellow.
    ;)
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • amm7sb14_ESO
    amm7sb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At around 8:30pm PST I tried to log back into the game, and got an error that the Steam connection could not be initiated or whatever. Happened to some guild mates too. One of them found that you could do a repair from the launcher to login, since customer support was worthless. The repair worked. And then the queue... at 11pm PST....
  • Intha1313
    Intha1313
    ✭✭✭
    I've had a 30 sec login queue for over a week now, was wondering wth
  • Mycelius
    Mycelius
    ✭✭✭
    The frequent disconnects, CTDs, and the extremely long login process with long loading times ... have been persisting since Greymoor. Hope to see improvement in these before the next Chapter launches.

PC-NA
  • SshadowSscale
    SshadowSscale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me and a couple of guild mates completed vet AA right before the server crashed.... talk about timing lol
  • Chrysa1is
    Chrysa1is
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's most likely your wifi connection.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As an update, there were some login issues for a short period on the PC-NA servers earlier that should be resolved now. If you are still having any errors when logging in please let us know. With multiple threads open on this issue we are going to close this one. You can continue discussion here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.