Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Ruins Of Mazzatun, Xal-Nur The Slayer

Veles
Veles
✭✭✭✭
Xal-Nur The Slayer spit on the floor only once per fight and then goes immune forever.
  • spacefracking
    spacefracking
    ✭✭✭✭
    Indeed he does... It's not an issue of burning him too fast either. Trying to farm Amber Plasm for cyrodiil is now quite problematic.
    Options
  • Sungod
    Sungod
    ✭✭✭
    I am also experiencing this problem, PC NA.
    Options
  • ArchonLucien
    ArchonLucien
    ✭✭✭
    Can confirm, he stops spitting and remains invulnerable. PC-EU
    Options
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I can hear Xal-Nur's laugh now!
    Options
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey folks,

Thank you all taking the time to report this issue, we want you to know that we are aware and investigating a fix.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "HA HA! Puny rats no finish dungeon now. XAL-NUR STRONG!!!"
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
    Options
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems to be a PC issue as I didn’t encounter this bug when I ran RoM on console so I can speculate it is a platform specific bug. Dually note that if it happens on console post-FoA (flames of ambition.) Then it proves each update breaks something in older content.
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
    Options