Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

How to purchase aetherial well?

Mariusghost84
Mariusghost84
✭✭✭✭✭
I heard you could buy an item called aetherial well for our house, but i cant find it anywhere. Is it not implemented yet?
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not implemented. It's on PTS.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
    Options
  • Grandchamp1989
    Grandchamp1989
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I was looking for it aswell.. Anyone know when it drops?
    Options
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They don't tell it in much advance. Could be next month, could be in half a year. Stone Eagle Aerie is a great example of how long can it take from the first datamine.

Also mind that it doesn't have to be for outright purchase, lately they've been putting tastier furnishing items in Crown Crates in100 gems tier, and with Ayleid Crates coming next it certainly fits the theme. Just check showcases on elderscrollsonline.com at the beginning of each month and keep your fingers crossed.
    Edited by Michae on March 9, 2021 12:39PM
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    The Aetherial Well was just part of this last PTS cycle for testing. We don't have a release date for it yet, but keep an eye on our website for an announcement in the future.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Nagastani
    Nagastani
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah usually they won't release all content right away, this includes Motifs.

Aetherial Well is pretty good idea though.
    Options
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Aetherial Well was just part of this last PTS cycle for testing. We don't have a release date for it yet, but keep an eye on our website for an announcement in the future.

But in the special ESOLive post global reveal, we were told it would be here with update 29... *sniff* *sniff*

Good things come to those that wait, I guess.
    Megaservers: PC NA (sometimes) / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (mostly)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
    Options
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But in the special ESOLive post global reveal, we were told it would be here with update 29... *sniff* *sniff*

Good things come to those that wait, I guess.
    Well the Khajiit tail turfs and the Argonian tail spikes was on Morrowind PTS.
    The turf has been seen on 3 NPC one lost it.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
    Options