Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Jack of all Trades

CyberOnEso
CyberOnEso
✭✭✭✭✭
EcATikB.png
Automatically adjusts your green champion bar loadout depending on what you are attempting to achieve and restores back your old CP setup when you are done.
Crafting
  • Automatically slots Master Gatherer and Plentiful Harvest when you start harvesting a crafting node.
  • Automatically slots Meticulous Disassembly when you start crafting, ensuring you always get optimal refining results!
Riding
  • Automatically slots Gifted Rider, and War Mount whenever your mount up!
Looting
  • Automatically slots Treasure Hunter, and Homemaker whenever you are looting the relevant container.
Fishing
  • Slots Reel Technique and Angler's Instincts whenever you start fishing.
Thieving
  • Slots Sustaing Shadows whenever you start sneaking, keeping you in the dark for longer!
  • Slots Infamous whenever you interact with a fence, helping you always get the best selling price.
  • Slots Cutpurse's Art whenever you pickpocket someone.
  • Slots Shadowstrike when you can use the Blade of Woe.
Miscellaneous
  • Slots Professional Upkeep when you talk with a merchant, ensuring you always get your gear repaired for less!
This addon will not respec your champion points, and will not charge you 3000 gold etc.
It will only equip the skills if you have enough points into them already.
It is intended to be a seamless quality of life improvement, not a CP respec addon.
Optional Features
  • Get a notification whenever any skill you wish to be notified of is slotted
  • Receive a warning message whenever you don't have enough points into a star for it to be automatically slotted
  • Disable automatically slotting any skill you wish
  • Remap where on your champion bar skills will be automatically slotted to.
Full German, French, and Spanish translations are available. With Russian coming soon.

Download via ESOUI or get it on Minion.
Spotted an issue or want to suggest a feature, let me know on discord Cyber#0042 or on GitHub
@CyberOnEso PC | EU - Jack of all Trades - Armory Style Manager Planesbreaker | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL, right in a patch day even before servers are up... I Don't think devs predicted that :D:joy:
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome!!!

Does this throw off error messages if we don't have the relevant Passive available? If so, anyway to suppress those?
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• GreenHere
    GreenHere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thank you for your work!

This shouldn't fall to the community to bypass ZOS' questionable game design, but we appreciate you for stepping up and solving the problem for us, Cyber!

I salute you! o7
  • CyberOnEso
    CyberOnEso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Awesome!!!

Does this throw off error messages if we don't have the relevant Passive available? If so, anyway to suppress those?

No, it does not. It will not annoy you with anything unless you tell it to.

There is an optional feature, to post a pretty message in the chat when you don't have enough points for a specific perk.
    i.e. 'Meticulous Dissasembly' just so you don't waste your materials.

But if you leave everything as default it will say nothing and just work in the background without bugging you.
    Edited by CyberOnEso on March 8, 2021 1:05PM
    @CyberOnEso PC | EU - Jack of all Trades - Armory Style Manager Planesbreaker | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice, thank you.

• CyberOnEso
    CyberOnEso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS has seemingly introduced a hidden 15- second cooldown on swapping CP's...
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_SarahHecker @ZOS_JessicaFolsom can any of you confirm this. Is this intentional?
    This obviously completely breaks a lot. Any help would be appreciated.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CyberOnEso wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_SarahHecker @ZOS_JessicaFolsom can any of you confirm this. Is this intentional?

Is this related to the message I am seeing about not changing one or more champion points in the upper right hand corner with farming and some combat thrown in?

• CyberOnEso
    CyberOnEso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »

Is this related to the message I am seeing about not changing one or more champion points in the upper right hand corner with farming and some combat thrown in?

Exactly, that message never appeared on any version of the PTS.
  • FluffyDoom
    FluffyDoom
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you @CyberOnEso for this literal game changing addon.

I was so excited to try it because I am NOT NOT NOT in favor of slotting those green tree perks each time I decide to harvest a node, pick a chest, decon, eat/drink, etc etc etc AD NAUSEUM. I am so disappointed that despite feedback, ZOS has decided to implement this as intended 'game play'. I don't understand why the thinking that such micromanagement would be a QOL improvement - it's not imho.

I tried the addon and noticed it wasn't switching everything or only 1 of 2 switched and came to the forums to see if there maybe was an update, and gasped in horror, that a cooldown was implemented.

Why? Just why is everything in this game becoming such a letdown and off putting to so many players? Where is the fluid gameplay?

I am so disappointed......there was so much potential wasted, again.

• AlexWaff
    AlexWaff
    ✭✭✭
    I'm speechless. This addon was the sole pillar that supported my sanity. I was fine with everything, the stupid change, having to grind for a very long time to effectively re-acquire the quality of life skills I used to already have...
    This addon was what kept me sane. Maybe, with it, things wouldn't be awful - I'd be able to keep playing and not slip into another year-long hiatus.

But they not only refused to acknowledge this as a simple but crucial issue to address, they actively prevented its solution by the community? And not even a WORD uttered about it the entire time?

That's just the most disrespectful, spiteful thing anybody has ever done against me right behind things I do to myself. Sadly I don't have anything to levarage here, my opinion, enjoyment of the game and support are ultimately worthless.
    It's just sad that a game I really want to love is actively doing everything in its power to prevent me from it.
  • GreenHere
    GreenHere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lol, classic ZOS

I wish I could say I'm surprised.
  • Cellentel
    Cellentel
    ✭✭✭✭
    I will echo what others have said. I am grateful to CyberOnEso for putting in the hard work to create what seemed like an awesome add-on, and disappointed at ZOS for silently breaking it like this. I hope the 15 second cooldown is a bug that will be reverted soon; otherwise the slottable requirement of the green tree will remain one of the dumbest decision ZOS has made in a while.
  • Riverspirit
    Riverspirit
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. Free the green tree!!! Thank you for the add-on.
  • Riverspirit
    Riverspirit
    ✭✭✭
    omg I can't believe this. Even fishing, you are still gathering and grabbing chests. :'(
  • Iarao
    Iarao
    ✭✭✭✭
    AlexWaff wrote: »
    I'm speechless. This addon was the sole pillar that supported my sanity. I was fine with everything, the stupid change, having to grind for a very long time to effectively re-acquire the quality of life skills I used to already have...
    This addon was what kept me sane. Maybe, with it, things wouldn't be awful - I'd be able to keep playing and not slip into another year-long hiatus.

But they not only refused to acknowledge this as a simple but crucial issue to address, they actively prevented its solution by the community? And not even a WORD uttered about it the entire time?

That's just the most disrespectful, spiteful thing anybody has ever done against me right behind things I do to myself. Sadly I don't have anything to levarage here, my opinion, enjoyment of the game and support are ultimately worthless.
    It's just sad that a game I really want to love is actively doing everything in its power to prevent me from it.

evidently we dont need qol in this game. take it away, dribble it back in, and then block the ability to fix their messup. yep.
  • SerraKBella
    SerraKBella
    ✭✭✭
    This looks amazing! As a console player I lament not having add-ons like this. :'( I'm not looking forward to having to manually change slots all the time. If i have earned the CP, I just want to be able to use them all without having to think about it.
  • CyberOnEso
    CyberOnEso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey'a folks, thanks for all the nice feedback.

With regards to the CP cooldown, I have completely rewritten the addon to obey the cooldown and correctly queue up skills to be slotted. The update is out here: https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info2951-JackofallTrades.html or on Minion!

Thank you so much for the support <3
  • AgentZenish
    AgentZenish
    ✭✭✭
    Hey'a folks, thanks for all the nice feedback.

With regards to the CP cooldown, I have completely rewritten the addon to obey the cooldown and correctly queue up skills to be slotted. The update is out here: https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info2951-JackofallTrades.html or on Minion!

Thank you so much for the support <3

Used this flawlessly tonight, switching between Master Gatherer/Plentiful Harvest and the Fishing CP frequently. Thank you for your contribution!
  • Araphorn
    Araphorn
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the recent updates, they seem to be working quite well, nice work!
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Really wish you could bring this to consoles. Know you would if you could.

Stay safe and strong :)