The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Translating subtitles

Icatian
Icatian
Hello all,
i'd like to create an addon to translate TESO subtitles in other languages (like in skyrim), is there a way to do that work?
  • Icatian
    Icatian
    up
  • Smaxx
    Smaxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Theoretically, this would be possible, but that would be a LOT of work, keep that in mind. Also your add-on would potentially be huge and essentially a copyright infringement as well (since you'd have to include all the game text or at least a translated version).
  • Icatian
    Icatian
    i will translate with my friends, but i'd like to receive an answer from staff.
    Of course if it will result in a copyright infringement i won't even start the work!
    thank you for your answer

:disappointed: