Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Failed to join the group

JoolDex
JoolDex
Soul Shriven
So since the last few days, every time someone tries to invite me to a group, it says failed to join the group and they get a message that I have declined. When I invite them instead, there is no issue. How can I have it fixed so people can invite me again? I have tried it on multiple characters, and they all experience this same issue. I have this issue on the Xbox (NA).
  • JoolDex
    JoolDex
    Soul Shriven
    I have asked in one of the guilds if someone can invite me to group and that works, so it seems to only happen with people who are on my friendslist.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @JoolDex

Please try to change zones and then leave the group. You can try reforming the group you were in when the issue occurred and then disbanding it.

You can also try joining a large group and asking the group leader to disband it.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • JoolDex
    JoolDex
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah, all that doesn't help unfortunately and besides, it's been going on for 3 days now. Random people can invite me with no issue, but the issue here is that someone from my friendslist can't invite me. Also if a zone change would work, then it would have been long solved by now.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @JoolDex

Thank you for the update. At this point you can open a ticket with customer support so they can look into this issue further.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post