Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vampire-lord ESO+ statue of this month where?

This_0ne
This_0ne
✭✭✭✭
Dont find it in crown store and ESO+ deals page in game. @ZOS_GinaBruno is this problem known? I played PC EU.
Edited by This_0ne on March 6, 2021 6:34AM
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it’s release has been delayed to the 8th of the month. At least that’s what I’ve read elsewhere, but admittedly not from a direct source.
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    All we had to do, was to follow the dev tracker, CJ!
    @ZOS_SarahHecker

Am I missing something here? Showcase says "The Statuette: Scion of Bal will be available in the Crown Store FREE, exclusively to ESO Plus Members on all platforms for a limited time, from March 4 at 10am EST to April 1 at 10am EDT" But I can't see it.

We are working on getting this resolved. It will be up later today for console and on Monday after the patch is complete for PC.
  • trackdemon5512
    trackdemon5512
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @This_0ne

I found that you had to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the initial crown store page. It's hidden by the bunch of event deals like crown crates and packs.