The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Most Surprising Sets ZOS Considers Procs?

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow, so no monster sets, mythic items or arena weapons...

the list is probably less than 10% of available gear in the game...

maybe when we log in to cyrodiil we can just visit the grand warlord and receive available pre-made builds...
    Edited by geonsocal on March 5, 2021 6:01PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Really sucks that non of those stat based procs are getting activated. At least by the sound of Gina's post.

I never saw someone complaining about Bright Troats, Pelinal's etc.

Plus there is still a difference between Wrath of Elements and e.g. Endless Hunt, Stuhn's and the likes.

Was fun for a while but 7 months of only 19 sets is a bit... well let's say I'll miss theory crafting.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    here's a list of the sets which zos considers to be non-proc (for the recent cyrodiil "test" on the PC platform):

The full list of Sets which are not affected by this test are as follows:
    Amber Plasm
    Armor of the Trainee
    Beekeeper’s Gear
    Crafty Alfiq
    Draugr Hulk
    Endurance
    Fortified Brass
    Grace of the Ancients
    Hunding’s Rage
    Impregnable Armor
    Law of Julianos
    Leviathan
    Mother’s Sorrow
    Plague Doctor
    Shacklebreaker
    Spinner’s Garments
    Spriggan’s Thorns
    Willpower
    Agility

there's some useful gear in there, but, missing are: monster sets, mythic items, 3 piece sets, arena weapons and about 90% of the rest of the five piece sets...

yes:
    well let's say I'll miss theory crafting.

PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place