The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What will happen when reaching CP level in the Below 50 Campaign?

ldzlcs065
ldzlcs065
✭✭✭
Hello everyone, I'm just curious what will happen if I reach CP level while playing in the Below 50 Campaign. Will I be kicked out immediately? Will my home campaign get reset immediately? Am I still able to receive the reward at the end of current Campaign duration?
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you hit level 50 in the campaign, you won't get kicked out. If you go into a delve or leave the campaign in anyway, then you won't be allowed back in. If you do stay in the campaign, you will catch a lot of flak from other players, even your own alliance. It's considered poor conduct to stay, even for a few minutes.
  • ldzlcs065
    ldzlcs065
    ✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    When you hit level 50 in the campaign, you won't get kicked out. If you go into a delve or leave the campaign in anyway, then you won't be allowed back in. If you do stay in the campaign, you will catch a lot of flak from other players, even your own alliance. It's considered poor conduct to stay, even for a few minutes.

Well, I tried it myself today, you're right that I won't get kicked out but won't won't be allowed back in once leaved. But I don't catch any flak... And I cannot enter a delve, it keeps says my level is not high enough to enter... So I at last I left the campaign using wayshrine and my home campaign isn't reset either, I'll wait till the end of this campaign duration to see if I receive rewards normally...
  • ldzlcs065
    ldzlcs065
    ✭✭✭
    UPDATED: The second day I logged in, I found my campaign has been reset, I received an email entitled "Campaign Loyalty Reward" which rewarded me 750 gold, so I think that's it...
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    years ago (veteran ranks and "Backwater" Blade) I remember avoiding xp gain and becoming a "veteran" just so I wouldn't get kicked out of the campaign...

now I'm only at around 1,030 cp or so, who knew I should have been grinding xp the whole time...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place