Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone else have terrible BG performance during prime time

relentless_turnip
relentless_turnip
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Its only been since Markarth has been released, but I have terrible latency during prime time in BGs.
A totally different kind of lag compared to Cyrodill though, it will freeze for like 5 secs and then everything will catch up. Its really terrible...
Does this happen to anyone else?
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happened to me once last night. I was hoping I wouldn't be dead when time snapped back into place.
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It weird I don't get this particular type of lag anywhere else.
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been getting this in BGs and cyrodiil since the start of mid-year mayhem. It's completely awful. I've never had BGs with such consistently poor performance. I really hope this is temporary. If this is the new normal, I don't know how much longer I'll be able to put up with it.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • Unified_Gaming
    Unified_Gaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been getting this in BGs and cyrodiil since the start of mid-year mayhem. It's completely awful. I've never had BGs with such consistently poor performance. I really hope this is temporary. If this is the new normal, I don't know how much longer I'll be able to put up with it.

Same - tried recording gameplay and well you can't...
    Unified Gaming - creating a shared and Unified Gaming community.

For some of the best and most up to date PVP builds around or useful tips and tricks from an experienced player for PvP and PvE, then check out my channel and consider subscribing if you want to see regular ESO content.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCorbta-fAHKJcxJ6ExbtPwg/
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Same - tried recording gameplay and well you can't...

It only seems to be prime time for me...
  • Irfind
    Irfind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well no freeze but delay 2-3 sec. for skills to work
    PC EU no CP PVP
    EP Irfind - Stam NB Dunmer
    EP Iswind - Mag Warden Dunmer
    EP Ko'runa Silberklaue - Mag Temp Khajiit
    EP Eldrid Hagal - Mag DK Dunmer
    EP Feyne R'is - Stam Sorc Dunmer ...with Bow
    EP Wynn Loraethaine - Mag NB Dunmer
    AD Runare Loraethaine - Stam Sorc Altmer
    AD Skadi Hagal - Stam DK Khajiit
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This happened to me to tonight. Well after prime time too. It seemed to follow a big ability such as an ult. I haven't had this months and it was abysmal tonight.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    During prime time I get much more a desync both when dying or killing.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I was getting huge freezes and frame stuttering. I haven't had this for months.
  • CooloutAC
    CooloutAC
    ✭✭

I've been noticing this as well. never had stutters or lag in bg's in the 3 years I've been playing until now. And I actually lost a friend over it, since it only happens when i see one of two names in a match. I could just be paranoid lol.