The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Love Boat!

ivelbob
ivelbob
✭✭✭
I'm proud of this Valentines-themed airship of mine. And I hope you get a kick out of it.
You can visit it in my Hall of the Lunar Champion on PC NA @ivelbob

"Captain Hroltar and his husband Captain Jorn, welcome you aboard 'The Pride of Dibella' for a cruise through the skies of Tamriel. You could find your own Mr Right, or just a momentary roll in the hay! Luxuriate in our hot tub under the stars, dance the night away or moan into a pillow in one of our themed suites. So whether you like men, women, or are still keeping your options open, join us today and set sail for Fabulous!"

XuFDS84.jpg
k0CHJMY.jpg
iBdMbN8.jpg
ihfptyy.jpg
brB248n.jpg
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lovely! If Cleopatra sailed into harbor on a pleasure barge like this, Antony really didn't stand a chance :wink:
    Looks super luxurious, great job! :smile: (Also lol at that Darien 'painting').
    antony-cleopatra-opener.jpg?w=1200
  • ivelbob
    ivelbob
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you @bluebird ! That Cleopatra, she knew what she was doing :)
  • Sir Tanks a lot
    Sir Tanks a lot
    ✭✭✭
    Great build! This was fantastic to visit in person. I see you've already had a bunch of visitors based on your guest journal. I hope they enjoyed their love cruise. ;)