The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Fan of False-Face - You only LOOK small.

MinuitPro
MinuitPro
✭✭✭✭
ZOS, please update the Fan of False-Face furnishing so the monkey you get transformed into is actually a small render so you can through/under/over areas that only the monkey can fit. I was sorely disappointed to see that your character only looks small, but isn't small. I wanted to use this for an obstacle course and maze in a house... enhancing the mechanic.
  • Prabooo
    Prabooo
    ✭✭✭✭
    An please make it last longer...maybe toogle
  • Madhattr64
    Madhattr64
    ✭✭✭
    Please allow us to use the mudball bag as a monkey also. I need to throw poo.
  • Mattock_Romulus
    Mattock_Romulus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, please let us be headless horsemonkey riders
  • Alkapton
    Alkapton
    ✭✭✭
    Completely agree, the transform needs to last much longer to make it fun. And a functional monkey that can fit in small spaces would be even more fun. I use the fan in my house but the effect is very disapointing due to the short duration.
  • Lephrel
    Lephrel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know this thread is really old. But they the fan of false face is such a waste of potential, a longer duration and smaller hitbox for the monkey would make this item amazing.
  • Lephrel
    Lephrel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they already did this in a couple of quests. There's one in Coldharbour (probably) where you have to transform into a wisp, so you can fit through an opening.
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Greetings,

As this thread was originally created in 2018 and the information contained within may longer be relevant to the game, we decided to close it down. In many cases, it's better to create a new thread on a topic that you want to discuss as opposed to bumping one that is rather old.

Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.