Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Can I merge a new version with an old one?

merano
merano
I own TESO on playstation. Now there is a special offer in the PS store, the full version with Markarth and older DLCs included. I‘d like to buy this, to get the DLCs I don’t own. Will the new version merge with the existing version or do I have to create a new account because I buy a full version, not a separate single DLC?
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know you can do that on PC, you just apply the account key to your existing account instead of using it to set up a new one. But I'm not sure what the equivalent process would be on Playstation.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • SeekerAssassin
    As long as you use the same PSN account it doesn't matter what version you have. I started playing on Ps4 with the old physical copy at launch, took a break for about 3years and when i came back bought the digital version of Graymore that included Elswere, Summerset, and Morrowend. Your Psn account is what you use to login to the PS4 Version so as long as you didn't start a new Psn Account you should be fine.