The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Stamina Sorcerer PVE Build (104-107k) - Flames of Ambition

• Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a newb who’s not watched many build videos, I’d love it if you explained what you were using and why rather than background music. :)

Why did you slot shrouded daggers rather than surge? Is it do to some change in the upcoming patch?
    Edited by Araneae6537 on March 2, 2021 5:32PM
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    As a newb who’s not watched many build videos, I’d love it if you explained what you were using and why rather than background music. :)

Why did you slot shrouded daggers rather than surge? Is it do to some change in the upcoming patch?

It would be a waste of barspace and gcd.
    The dummy doesn't hit back and in group content you usually have a healer or two at your disposal.

Shrouded Dagger grants major brutality, acts as spammable and, if you use said daggers, as an "execute" as well. The vat daggers also easen the sustain.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It would be a waste of barspace and gcd.
    The dummy doesn't hit back and in group content you usually have a healer or two at your disposal.

Shrouded Dagger grants major brutality, acts as spammable and, if you use said daggers, as an "execute" as well. The vat daggers also easen the sustain.

Thank you for the insight! :)
  • Extrawelt
    Extrawelt
    ✭✭✭
    I always explain it in the video description^^
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Extrawelt wrote: »
    I always explain it in the video description^^

Oooh, I didn’t see that as I’m on mobile and it didn’t occur to me to check for a description. Instead, I was zooming in trying to see what the icons were, etc.! :lol:
  • Extrawelt
    Extrawelt
    ✭✭✭
    ahh okay :smile: