Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

some people can not be interrupted while capturing the relic

• Greek_Hellspawn
    Greek_Hellspawn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grimlok_S wrote: »
    Yeah, CtR has just turned into a game of which team has a Sorc with immovs.

Heal on the way in, pop immov, grab relic, Streak twice, RAT and sprint it home. Defenders don't have a chance of catching them.

Would work IF you could actually streak while holding the relic....but you know, you can't cast streak while holding the relic soooo......

Wait, yes you can. I don't run a magsorc but I watched a sorc streak with a relic just the other night. It was very annoying.

I think there's potential for a bug that allows you to use all abilities.

I had grabbed a relic and forgot I had it while waiting for my allies to get ours back; well while waiting my relic glow disappeared and I was able to usr mist form while holding the relic.

So I wouldnt dismiss what the gent said

It is either a bug or exploit then, i have been playing bgs since morrowind dropped you could never use mist/cloak/streak while holding the relic. @WabanakiWarrior
    Edited by Greek_Hellspawn on March 2, 2021 10:09AM
  • WabanakiWarrior
    WabanakiWarrior
    ✭✭✭

Heal on the way in, pop immov, grab relic, Streak twice, RAT and sprint it home. Defenders don't have a chance of catching them.

Would work IF you could actually streak while holding the relic....but you know, you can't cast streak while holding the relic soooo......

Wait, yes you can. I don't run a magsorc but I watched a sorc streak with a relic just the other night. It was very annoying.

I had grabbed a relic and forgot I had it while waiting for my allies to get ours back; well while waiting my relic glow disappeared and I was able to usr mist form while holding the relic.

It is either a bug or exploit then, i have been playing bgs since morrowind dropped you could never use mist/cloak/streak while holding the relic. @WabanakiWarrior

I'll try to get a video of it happening. 110% it happened right in front of me and repeatedly. A magsorc popped an immovable, grabbed the relic and then spammed streak until he got to his base. If it's an exploit, check it out bc that *** is live right now. PS4 NA btw
    PS4 NA
    Grand Master Crafter, PVP, Housing nerd
  • Greek_Hellspawn
    Greek_Hellspawn
    ✭✭✭✭

I'll try to get a video of it happening. 110% it happened right in front of me and repeatedly. A magsorc popped an immovable, grabbed the relic and then spammed streak until he got to his base. If it's an exploit, check it out bc that *** is live right now. PS4 NA btw

I believe i don't think you would have a reason to lie but just at the though of it i am laughing lmao it must be a pain in the ass beyond op 😂😂. I am PS4 EU btw.

I have also seen alot of guys use immovability pots and never be able to be interrupted but never seen anyone using streak while holding the relic. Imagine being able to also use cloak or vamp mist lmao 😂😂
  • Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I believe i don't think you would have a reason to lie but just at the though of it i am laughing lmao it must be a pain in the ass beyond op 😂😂. I am PS4 EU btw.

I have also seen alot of guys use immovability pots and never be able to be interrupted but never seen anyone using streak while holding the relic. Imagine being able to also use cloak or vamp mist lmao 😂😂

I mistyped. The order of operations is streak IN, Cowards/RAT your way out.

Given what we're discussing, I wouldn't doubt there are bugs allowing users to streak with the relic either.
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB