Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wishlist

kinguardian
kinguardian
✭✭✭✭
So once a year or so I write down my wishlist for the game.
And no party-poopers I am not talking about the performance or gameplay more cosmetics and housing.

● I was really happy with the houseguests especially because they can walk around and some of them talk. But less happy that we did not got extra slots for them. Now I have to choose between pets/mounts and guests.
Please give use more slots at least 10 extra for the special things.
● Talking about slots we do need more in housing, so many amazing things to be made so much room in the houses so not enough slots. Please give us more.
● Another thing that me and many other players want are the special hairstyles that we see on npc's in game. For example the Veya hairstyle cmon we literally begged for it for ages.
●Talking about hair also something we pleaded our socks off for is let us change haircolours in game. I am not talking about blue purple green etc but the standard colours. I really would like to change that on my characters.
● Staying in the cosmetics and looks please give us necklaces. It really finishes an outfit with a low neckline like the bosmer tops for example.
You can do so many different ones. The one on the newest dress (which is fantastic by2way) is so beautiful. But then do give us an extra adornment place for that. Otherwise it again doesnt work well.
● Another few cosmetic things please bring out new ones, new make ups and lipsticks, new hairstyles and circlets. (Less clunky circlets mind it has to be elegant not looking like it is so heavy their heads tilt off)
● Then going to something I really desperately want for many years now, interaction with out pets and mounts.
I would love to be able to stroke my mount give them a treat and take their saddle off for a good brush. This in our own houses and maybe the stables.
Also it would be cool if you could go to a stable and talk to the stable master before you get off the horse to pay them to feed brush and stable the horse.
Then our pets, I would like to stroke them and play with them give them treats and that they growl or something when the enemies aproach. The growling should be an option that people can turn on and off because I can imagine not everybody liking this.
I love love love the animals so much and spend a lot of money on them always so please can they be a bit more interactive,
●Not don with the pets yet, I have a request for some pets. I really love the bats and little dragons can we also get some cool birds a big raven a smaller crow, a parrot a cute little hummingbird?
The wolf we got with the skyrim chapter is amazing and thank you so much for not making him so small. But please can we have the same size in other colours? Black, white and brown?
I spend a lot of time wanting the arena lion because I thought it would look like the lion seafoam from the goldcoast quest. Imagine my disappointment that the lion was tiny and also was wearing a horrible collar and chains around his paws. Can you please change this into a big lion without the collar and chains?
I am a massive dog lover I have a big pack of them myself. Can we please have more breeds like the rottweiler a doberman etc and can we have a black great dane and different colours of terrier? He looks more like a french bulldog so next to black and white it would be great to have more colours.
And there are many many more cool pets to be added obviously.
● Another thing is the list of headmarkings, can they please be separated from the make up? It is really difficult to find the make in all the face tattoos.
● Talking about tattoos this is again something I have asked for before. Can we please have more subtle ones? Instead having them cover our whole bodies can we have some around our belly button or ankle just a small one here and there would be nice.

I know it is a whole list but I don't think it is to much to ask for and other players have many many more ideas that I hope they put in this topic. Again guys this topic is not about game performance just about cosmetics and other lore things.
So c'mon guys give me your whises
Edited by kinguardian on February 27, 2021 11:33AM
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ●Talking about hair also something we pleaded our socks off for is let us change haircolours in game. I am not talking about blue purple green etc but the standard colours. I really would like to change that on my characters.

Why not blue, purple or green hair ??????
    We have fire and ice skins... so why not purple hair ???

And I'd like to add another wish... pls give us heels for female chars ! I don't like to see all those flat shoes... pls pls pls

Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • kinguardian
    kinguardian
    ✭✭✭✭

Why not blue, purple or green hair ??????
    We have fire and ice skins... so why not purple hair ???

And I'd like to add another wish... pls give us heels for female chars ! I don't like to see all those flat shoes... pls pls pls

Something I personally think doesn't fit in the game. I do find some of the mounts and skins not for this game. But if it would make a load of other people happy then obviously they should do all the colours if they give us that option.

• Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    WTT all of that for better performance.
  • Ardan147
    Ardan147
    ✭✭✭✭
    What I want:

Drake of Blades as a houseguest.
    This creature called a songbird. What a devious creation! This winged nuisance erodes sanity with its incessant chirping. What a brilliant form of torture!
  • netch_a_sketch
    netch_a_sketch
    ✭✭✭✭

Unfortunately the problem with heels in video games is because of the way they change your stance and entire centre of gravity they would require a completely different animation for everything (walking, running, standing, sitting, combat- basically any time their feet touch the ground) to look "right", otherwise the character will still act as though they are wearing flats and the heels would clip into the ground and look really silly.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jazzius wrote: »

Unfortunately the problem with heels in video games is because of the way they change your stance and entire centre of gravity they would require a completely different animation for everything (walking, running, standing, sitting, combat- basically any time their feet touch the ground) to look "right", otherwise the character will still act as though they are wearing flats and the heels would clip into the ground and look really silly.

In most games I've seen the heels usually shorten the calves and don't change the animation. It looks awful, especially during running.

PS.
    [snip] I still disapprove that performance comments have to appear in every thread now, no matter the topic. Just wanted to mention that.

[Edited to remove Discussing Disciplinary Actions]
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on March 2, 2021 3:03PM
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU