Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stamana DD

Veles
Veles
✭✭✭✭
I always welcome changes in TESO. I like to adapt and improve. I like that this game dynamically shifts balance from patch to patch, sometimes better, sometimes not. It making possible to change and evolve.

The upcoming patch is a bit confusing. The balance, being the most painful point in TESO, is not just broken this time. It feels like Sheogorath mixed magic and stamina stats with each other.

Shooting star goes meta for stamina builds. Zaan on the same stamina builds gives unusual high results and same effect with orbs, boneyards... Mana builds with duals. I remember 2015, it was already and is coming back again in a modified form. And this is only part of what causes not even surprised, but sincere bewilderment. What is going on?

I do not understand ultimate objective and final form that would change the game. Has anyone tried to apply new results to damage calculation formulas? During tests on the PTS, no one found these results strange?

I do not want to blame anyone. I'm completely at loss. Now we are doomed to accept this patch anyway. And we need to find the golden mean between magic and stamina.
Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on March 1, 2021 11:06AM
  • Scardan
    Scardan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting. Magika build with dual knifes. Do they weave la? If yes, it puts them on the frontline, how do they survive in raids?
    Let's be extremely precise in our use of terms.
  • Athan1
    Athan1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hybrid builds are better. You get the benefits of both playstyles but you aren't fully optimised to compensate.
    Athan Atticus Imperial Templar of Shezarr
  • TwinLamps
    TwinLamps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish there were playable servers like 1.6
    Awake, but at what cost
  • Veles
    Veles
    ✭✭✭✭
    Scardan wrote: »
    Interesting. Magika build with dual knifes. Do they weave la? If yes, it puts them on the frontline, how do they survive in raids?

Sure, they weave LA. Some classes still better with staff and some do much damage with dual axes. Still testing damage. Builds like these bring fond memories of days gone by. : )
  • Veles
    Veles
    ✭✭✭✭
    Forgot to say. And yes, now we r all khajiits :D
    Edited by Veles on March 2, 2021 9:19AM