The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Clockwork City Portal to Evergloam

AvengerDan
AvengerDan
✭✭✭
Teleport to this location doesn't work. Announces "you cannt use that door right now". Typical this would be during an event and it prevents me from completing one of the clockwork city dailies.
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you talking about the portal in the southwest of CWC? Or the one in the east-northeast?

The second one is related to the main quest, not a daily.

ETA: the one in the southwest for the daily is more of a cave with a portal in it...
    Edited by virtus753 on February 26, 2021 7:41AM
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    As an update:

I saw several more people asking about this in zone chat in Clockwork today.

It seems that for "A Daily Grind," the game routes you through the portal that's not accessible except on the main quest.

Players need to access the Mechanical Fundament, which can be reached through various entrances in the Brass Fortress, but the game is sending them the wrong way.

The daily can still be completed -- it's the routing that's the problem here.
  • ZaroktheImmortal
    ZaroktheImmortal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had the same issue
  • SeekerAssassin
    I had the same issue this weekend. I tried for awhile to get into the portal, then got sick of it and went on with other daily's. When i came back to this quest a little later it game me the correct location to go to.