The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Visually impaired - Larger Mouse Icon Add-on?

Iamtall
Iamtall
✭✭
I'm visually impaired unfortunately (glasses can't fix it). Things that have helped me game are larger screen sizes which is why I just got a 4k UW monitor which helps me in every aspect EXCEPT the dang mouse cursor. It's microscopic!

Is there an add-on that increases the size of it or an option in-game already that I'm missing? Seems foolish to get this massive screen and then not be able to see what I'm clicking on.

Also, if there are any modders out there that can do this, I'd be eternally grateful!
Edited by ZOS_Icy on August 25, 2023 5:47PM
  • JanTanhide
    JanTanhide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Iamtall
    Iamtall
    ✭✭
    JanTanhide wrote: »

Yeah already have the UI Scaling maxed out unfortunately. The link you provided even says it scales everything except the mouse cursor which is a bummer.

Maybe someone will come up with an add-on or there's one obscure one out there already I'm missing.
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You may want to try the following addon Yet Another Compass ( https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1763-YetanotherCompass.html#info ).
    It lets you put a compass around the cursor. You can change the size of the of the compass, which may help you see the area easier.
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • Grimace_Mc
    Grimace_Mc
    Soul Shriven
    Bump, wanted to see if anyone has a solution for making the mouse cursor bigger or if ZOS can look into adding this as a setting to the game?
  • TechMaybeHic
    TechMaybeHic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With a 4k monitor; I've used YoloMouse. It's a purchase on Steam. I have not seen an adding for free cursor mode
    Edited by TechMaybeHic on August 25, 2023 11:09AM
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With a 4k monitor; I've used YoloMouse. It's a purchase on Steam. I have not seen an adding for free cursor mode

+1 for YoloMouse. It’s a great solution for actually seeing the cursor when playing in 4k, and is sizable to fit the needs of anyone with visual impairment.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

We have gone ahead and closed this thread down since it is rather old. Please keep in mind that sometimes it is better to create a new topic, instead of replying in one that was posted a while ago.

Thanks for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.