Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Bandari Crown Crates

Ekoe1954
Ekoe1954
✭✭✭
any guess as to whether the Bandari Crown Crates will return any time soon. I SO want them to!
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me too been asking forever now.
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There's no earthly way of knowing clear pattern of when crates return in general, but there's a good chance of seeing them again if we get some kind of Elsweyr Celebration event, I think.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully right after Wild Hunt returns (Been a ridiculous long time since they were in the store)
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • woe
    woe
    ✭✭✭✭
    They don't bring back crates that were just in the store. You need to go a full cycle and wait a while..
    uwu
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    deflorate wrote: »
    They don't bring back crates that were just in the store. You need to go a full cycle and wait a while..

The Baandari Pedlar crates was during summer 2019. Not exactly recent. (Though Wild Hunt has been gone for much longer)
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • UGotBenched91
    UGotBenched91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t understand why they don’t cycle all crates through once annually. They are missing so much money they would be making. A lot of players cycle through games and don’t stay too long. They are missing out on those sales.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I wish the Baandari crates were back. The Dwemer ones were.... okay. But nothing special like the Baandari ones!
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do hope they return this year as I’d really like to get the Khajiit emotes! :)