The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cc Break.?

WySoSirius
WySoSirius
✭✭✭✭
Simple question

Is the cc Break going to get fixed.
Like is there any reason why we need to double pump before it actually breaks?
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cc is so bad in this game it ruins the immersion and gameplay. They need to remove it completely
  • techyeshic
    techyeshic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sending request
    Sending request
    Sending request
    Break free at 3x cost
  • magnusthorek
    magnusthorek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Synergies too. I just died to Siren WB in Vvardenfell because the escape synergy didn't compute. And let's not mention Nerien'eth's Resist Necrosis synergy that never worked
    I am the very model of a scientist Salarian, I've studied species Turian, Asari, and Batarian.
    I'm quite good at genetics (as a subset of biology) because I am an expert (which I know is a tautology).
    My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian, I am the very model of a Scientist Salarian.
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Synergies too. I just died to Siren WB in Vvardenfell because the escape synergy didn't compute. And let's not mention Nerien'eth's Resist Necrosis synergy that never worked

And the one to break your fall in ICP was so unreliable they finally just removed it.

The synergy at that Siren WB also wasn’t working at all yesterday for me either (PC-NA).
  • GlorphNoldorin
    GlorphNoldorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL

What are you complaining about? The game works fine......... /sarcasm

If there is anyone working on bugs at ZOS, (there may be one person) they are so far backlogged with bugs they probably dont know where to start.

Seriously
    the list of bugs is huge and it seems those that get fixed permanently.....just a trickle at best.

I mean combat bug
    sprint bug
    etc etc have been around for a very long time

oh yeah and fix the inner rage taunt bug please
    and when puncture sound and animation goes off but no taunt

Edited by GlorphNoldorin on March 1, 2021 1:10AM
  • LightYagami
    LightYagami
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about this...

"You cannot mount in combat"

WTF!? I hadn't even seen a single enemy over the past 5 mins and I was sitting in the base...
    No improvement on Cyrodill servers -> no ESO plus renewal.
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    techyeshic wrote: »
    Sending request
    Sending request
    Sending request
    Break free at 3x cost

This is what drives me insane at times.... I'm always like :|