The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Visual level identification.

INHUMANENATION
INHUMANENATION
✭✭✭
Sorry if this is in the wrong thread. I'm a long time ps na eso player and I enjoy the game and really like the direction it's been going in so thank you very much.

I was just wondering if there are any plans to change the numeric declarations above our characters? Possibly even removing them altogether and replacing them with something else to signify experience.

I just feel the numbers are somewhat irrelevant and/or antiquated compared to how the rest of the game has evolved.

Likely a silly post as I dont have any real alternatives except maybe colour or adjustments to the champion icon rank?

The reason for ny suggestion is to enhance immersion while still supplying the same information. Ty for indulging me :) have a nice day!
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure what the new CP designation will be, since I don't have the data to download the PTS. It may have already undergone a change prior to the patch coming up on the 8th.
  • INHUMANENATION
    INHUMANENATION
    ✭✭✭
    As I was writing my post I did feel admittedly ignorant by not searching up what the visual declarations will be. Sowwy yall ;) lmk if anyone knows if they've changed from cp icon 810 por favor.
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hmm. I never thought about this before, but it makes sense that as the numbers are going to get bigger and sillier the level designation could benefit from some shorthand. There's a reason your PVP rank is displayed as a minimalist icon instead of a text rank.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This might be a case @INHUMANENATION where you would want to download the PTS so you can see what (if anything) is going on with this?