The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No Tribunal Coffer from Huntmaster Sorim-Nakar in Ald'Ruhn in Vvardenfell

SerraKBella
SerraKBella
✭✭✭
When I turned in the quest to Huntmaster Sorim-Nakar in Ald'Ruhn in Vvardenfell he gave me two Huntmaster's Recognition boxes but no Tribunal Coffer. Numani-Rasi in the same area did give me a Tribunal Coffer along with her two boxes of Gift of Urshilaku Gratitude.

All the other daily quest givers for Vvardenfell and Clockwork City gave Tribunal boxes, just not Huntmaster Sorim-Nakar in Ald'Ruhn in Vvardenfell.

Edit: 2nd Character did get one, so must have been a glitch. :)
Edited by SerraKBella on February 25, 2021 4:53PM
  • RedMuse
    RedMuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ne481joh27t9.png

Turned in this one just now. First turn in on this character today, did it just after logging on to her. No Tribunal Coffer. Character also did not turn in anything yesterday so I can't see how any kind of cooldown could possibly apply.

@ZOS_GinaBruno I ask again, is this intended or a bug?
  • nienorhl
    nienorhl
    Soul Shriven
    I also didn't receive my Tribunal Coffer for the Dubdil Alar boss quest!
  • SerraKBella
    SerraKBella
    ✭✭✭
    It happened again today, but with another quest giver. I think the problem is that when I get my Golden Coffer and ticket from the first turn -in area (Vvardenfell or Clockwork) when I go to turn in the other area i get the ticket but there is no Tribunal Coffer in place of the Golden Coffer . (Not every time, yesterday I got all the Tribunal Coffers)

I will need to pay more attention tomorrow to test this out.
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had this happen as well. Turned in first clockwork daily got all I was supposed to, then when I turned in my first vvardenfell one I only got the ticket and daily boxes no tribunal coffer.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This happened to me for the first time today for one of the standard Vvardenfell world boss dailies (Salothan’s Council): ticket and two reward boxes but no Tribunal coffer. :confused: