The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

March Crown show-case... wishes

• Hunterka71
    Hunterka71
    ✭✭✭

Dapple Gray Palfrey
    Gray Yokudan Charger - both once in crown store

Siamese cat - datamined ages ago, common :)
  • JazzyNova
    JazzyNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another thing I will say. In my opinion, I really think its about time that we get more cosmetics, hairstyles, etc. In the crown store. It seems that the past year or so, all the crown store has primarily been focused on are furnishings and housing items. I just want hairstyles like the casual rascal, heroic poet amongst a few others & am tired of having nothing to really spend crowns on much anymore. Only things it seems like I'm buying now are occasional skill lines, skyshards, appearance change tokens & sometimes a nice costume.

I just hope March will be a different month in terms of crown store items, but its hard for me to hold out any hope on things like cosmetics & hairstyles anymore. We didn't get any for crowns in 2020 AFAIK & only got 3 in crates so far, starting with Nightfall. :cry:
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s really time for a hair color pack too! We can see from NPCs in game that there is greater variety than what is available on the character creation screen. For instance, whether natural or dyed, there are Altmer with black hair. Plus with the weird magenta rainbow hairstyle available in Dwarven crates, they’ve already made hair dye a thing in ESO. I just want all the natural hair colors available in ESO character creation, similar to the hairstyle and adornments packs. I wouldn’t care one way or the other if they added some unnatural colors too. I mean, you can wear a skin of crystal or molten slag or whatever and ride around on a glowing mount so I’m not going to pretend that a pink mohawk would be what is too much for my immersion! :lol: