Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Imperfect is not giving any loot

madman65
madman65
✭✭✭✭
Tried it 3 times today and even switched roles, still nothing.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loot goes to a maximum of 12 players, based on damage dealt. If there are more than 12 there, the remainder will miss out on loot.

For some reason, Clockwork City bosses have 2x - 3x the number of people at them compared to Morrowind. If you're looking to farm bosses, I'd suggest going there instead. Failing that. Do a massive dps dump on the Clockwork bosses as they spawn. Big ultimates, etc.
  • rpa
    rpa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Problem being everyone else too does dump their *** on boss during first second to three it spawns. And then it's ded.
  • CristiC
    CristiC
    ✭✭✭
    I sneezed just before the boss spawned, safe to say I got no loot. For the crow boss I blinked, result=no loot :s
  • Viewsfrom6ix
    Viewsfrom6ix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry, the loots are mediocre. You're not missing out.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think the thread title might be correct.

I have gotten loot from the Imperfect, since he was glowing gold both times, but only 2 sequence plates each time.

Isn’t there supposed to be some gold and a zone set piece drop?
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Ingenon
    Ingenon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the thread title might be correct.

I have gotten loot from the Imperfect, since he was glowing gold both times, but only 2 sequence plates each time.

Isn’t there supposed to be some gold and a zone set piece drop?

Agreed. Thread title is correct. I have been doing event dailies to farm for motif on multiple alts, and have done the Imperfect quest several times. Each time I do this daily, I get to loot the Imperfect, and I only get sequence plates.

This may be by design, since there are dozens of players on PS4 / NA around the world bosses each time they spawn, so I may not be in the top twelve for damage. ZOS may have designed this world boss to drop sequence plates for everyone, since you need the plates to finish the quest, but only give more loot to the top twelve DD.