The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

ESO GOLDEN VENDOR ITEMS – 2021/02/26

BenevolentBowd
BenevolentBowd
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
What does the Golden Vendor offer this week?

The Adhazabi Aba-daro is a special ESO vendor that only appears on the weekend to offer a random selection of gold jewelry (2 from dungeons and two from zone items sets), two monster set helms or shoulders (pledge dungeons).
  1. Mighty Glacier – Healthy 250,000g / 500,000AP
  2. Embershield Necklace – Healthy 250,000g / 500,000AP
  3. Seventh Legion’s Necklace – Healthy 150,000g / 300,000AP*
  4. Crafty Alfiq’s Amulet –Arcane 150,000g / 300,000AP*
  5. Tremorscale’s Helm– Infused / Impenetrable (Light, Medium, Heavy) 100,000g / 200,000AP
  6. Balorgh’s Helm– Infused / Impenetrable (Light, Medium, Heavy) 100,000g / 200,000AP
*Tradeable

Items purchased with Alliance points are impenetrable.

Full history of golden vendor items: http://benevolentbowd.ca/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-alliance-point-vendor-items/

Dungeon Set Information: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Dungeon_Sets

Overland Set Information: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Overland_Sets

Monster Set Information: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Monster_Helm_Sets

About The Vendor
https://youtu.be/KIQZNJR4CfA
Megaservers: PC NA (sometimes) / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (mostly)
Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
#TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tha ks
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    7th legion, one of those oldies, but goodies...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
    Options
  • GreenHere
    GreenHere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PSA for people who don't get into vet DLC dungeons often:

SCOOP UP YOUR BALORGH HATS!!

Even if you never use the full set (it is a pretty good set, though!), the 1-piece bonus is a good way to fill that odd slot left in your build sometimes. Better to add it to your stickerbook now than have to grind it out in veteran March of Sacrifices later!
    Options
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Set info:

Mighty Glacier
    LEVEL 50 - CP 160
    Type Dungeon
    Set bonus
    (2 items) Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
    (3 items) Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
    (4 items) Adds 129 Stamina Recovery, Adds 129 Magicka Recovery
    (5 items) When you activate a snare or immobilize ability or hit a target with a snare or immobilize ability, you and up to 11 group members gain Major Resolve for 15 seconds, increasing your Physical Resistance and Spell Resistances by 5948. This effect can occur once every 10 seconds.

Embershield
    LEVEL 50 - CP 160
    Type Dungeon
    Set bonus
    (2 items) Adds 1206 Maximum Health
    (3 items) Adds 1206 Maximum Health
    (4 items) Adds 1487 Armor
    (5 items) When you complete a fully-charged Heavy Attack, you increase your Physical Resistance and Spell Resistance by 3300 and deal 860 Flame Damage to all enemies within 5 meters of you every 1 second for 6 seconds.

Seventh Legion Brute
    LEVEL 50 - CP 160
    Type Overland
    Set bonus
    (2 items) Adds 129 Weapon Damage
    (3 items) Adds 129 Health Recovery
    (4 items) Adds 833 Weapon Critical
    (5 items) When you cast an ability that increases your Physical or Spell Resistance, you gain 341 Weapon Damage and 341 Health Recovery for 15 seconds. This effect can occur every 15 seconds.

Crafty Alfiq
    LEVEL 50 - CP 160
    Type Overland
    Set bonus
    (2 items) Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
    (3 items) Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
    (4 items) Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
    (5 items) Adds 2550 Maximum Magicka

Tremorscale
    LEVEL 50 - CP 160
    Type Monster Set
    Set bonus
    (1 item) Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
    (2 items) When you activate a taunt ability on an enemy, you cause a duneripper to burst from the ground beneath them after 1 second, dealing 6000 Physical Damage to all enemies within 4 meters and reducing their Physical Resistance by 2395 for 8 seconds. This effect can occur once every 8 seconds.

Balorgh
    LEVEL 50 - CP 160
    Type Monster Set
    Set bonus
    (1 item) Adds 129 Weapon Damage and Spell Damage
    (2 items) When you use an Ultimate ability, you gain Weapon Damage and Spell Damage equal to the amount of total Ultimate consumed, and Physical and Spell Penetration equal to 23 times the amount for 12 seconds.

Information from,
    ESO-Sets | Elder Scrolls Online Sets (eso-sets.com)

Stay safe and have fun :)
    Options
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    BALORGH! 🐺

Tyty
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
    Options
  • thomasadinkerke
    GreenHere wrote: »

Even if you never use the full set (it is a pretty good set, though!), the 1-piece bonus is a good way to fill that odd slot left in your build sometimes. Better to add it to your stickerbook now than have to grind it out in veteran March of Sacrifices later!

I'm not that good with sets and not so invested in reading what they really do, i have a PVP nightblade bomber class from way back in the day i was making, should i only get this mask in light or would you recommend paying for medium too?

my budget is 400k ap and around 3m gold
    Options
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm not that good with sets and not so invested in reading what they really do, i have a PVP nightblade bomber class from way back in the day i was making, should i only get this mask in light or would you recommend paying for medium too?

I had it in light and medium from running the dungeon and bought it in heavy to have all options available. :) I’m not sure which weight(s) I’ll want to use after the next patch.
    Options
  • GreenHere
    GreenHere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I had it in light and medium from running the dungeon and bought it in heavy to have all options available. :) I’m not sure which weight(s) I’ll want to use after the next patch.

Yep, this is the correct answer in my book, @thomasadinkerke . @Araneae6537 nailed it; you never know which weight you'll need down the road. Getting them now just to add to your library is worth it, subjectively at least.

I can't answer if one weight over the other will provide any appreciable boost for your specific build, nor can I answer if buying the helms is "worth it" for you (especially if you're low on funds); but I can tell you that you can farm up 100K gold (per helm) way easier than you can get random strangers together for vMoS and just hope for a smooth run. If you have reliable friends/guilds you can clear the dungeon on (and you actually enjoy doing it), then get it that way; but a lot of people will simply never clear (or even try) veteran DLC dungeons like March of Sacrifices.

My comment was aimed at letting people know not to let one of the better -- and harder to obtain -- sets pass them by. By my calculations, the set you're hoping for only comes to the Golden's offerings once every ~14 years; so it's best not to put it off if she has something you even remotely want without going into dungeons to get.
    Options