The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Do you think we will see the Will-O-The-Wisps from TES:IV Oblivion in the Blackwood chapter?

TX12001rwb17_ESO
TX12001rwb17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
ESO has had many creatures from the single player games appear in it however one such creature present in a single player TES game that has not been featured is none other then the Will-O-The-Wisp which was mostly found in more swampy environments throughout Cyrodiil such as the Blackwood region.

Do you think ZOS will remember to include such a creature in the upcoming Blackwood Chapter?

Edited by TX12001rwb17_ESO on February 27, 2021 1:55PM

Do you think we will see the Will-O-The-Wisps from TES:IV Oblivion in the Blackwood chapter? 19 votes

Yes
36%
RonethAH93FischblutRaddlemanNumber7YandereGirlfriendlooshoraCactus_Back 7 votes
No
47%
MalthorneMasterSpatulaBrodsoncoop500EvilAutoTechNairinhehaeleneYuffie91ealdwin 9 votes
These were in Oblivion?
15%
Micah_BayerTheUndeadAmuletdinokstrunz 3 votes
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No
    Sadly I think they were replaced with the.... shiny sonic ball in Skyrim called 'wisps'

I liked the mystical Oblivion wisps better but yeahhh
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
    Options
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Now I'm scared
    PC EU
    Options
  • Miragent
    Miragent
    ✭✭✭
    Oh crap, I still remember my first encounter with it, the stuff of nightmares! :D
    Options
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should be a playable race - much more interesting than the goblins someone mentioned recently :wink: !
    Options
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have no idea if they'll be in Blackwood, but those things are deadly in Oblivion if you haven't leveled up enough to beat them! My guess is that if ZOS does include them in Blackwood, they'll probably be somewhat nerfed.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
    Options
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure, but I do want to see them. Starting get a bit annoying all zones have more or less the same type of creatures in them.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
    Options
  • AH93
    AH93
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    Would be cool!!
    Options
  • ealdwin
    ealdwin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Would like to see them, but not confident on ZOS for not just using Wisps/Wisp Mothers instead (or worse, resorting to a new type of wolf or spider).
    Options
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Ugh, I get minor flahsbacks thinking of fighting them at the earliest levels where they start spawning. That drain effect was way OP at that level.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
    Options
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ealdwin wrote: »
    Would like to see them, but not confident on ZOS for not just using Wisps/Wisp Mothers instead (or worse, resorting to a new type of wolf or spider).

How about Cyrodilic Slaughterwolves? They're like Lake Rumare Slaughterfish, but on swampy land.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
    Options