Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

THE ALLIANCE PUB PC-NA is recruiting! Now with video!

furiouslog
furiouslog
✭✭✭✭✭
The Alliance Pub is a 400-strong friendly and inclusive social guild with a focus on letting players play the way that they want, while providing coaching and opportunities for progression to endgame when they are ready. We are highly active in Discord, and believe that talking while playing is one of the best ways to enjoy the game (but it's not a requirement). We also happen to love to drink on the weekends. Check out our video, which showcases our amazingly elite gameplay as well as the many other things we have to offer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKJvlOwRRhU
Edited by furiouslog on November 6, 2020 5:18PM
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭

Hi there!
    Who do I contact for an invite?
    Name is @Baybaeckz in game
    Thank you
  • furiouslog
    furiouslog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baybaeckz wrote: »

Hi there!
    Who do I contact for an invite?
    Name is @Baybaeckz in game
    Thank you

Invite sent!
  • EthicX
    EthicX
    Hello! I’m curious about the Alliance Pub. Anyway I can hang out/check out discord to get a feel? Active discord is a must for me if I’m looking at guilds. Would love to see if I’d be a good fit!
  • EthicX
    EthicX
    furiouslog wrote: »
    The Alliance Pub is a 400-strong friendly and inclusive social guild with a focus on letting players play the way that they want, while providing coaching and opportunities for progression to endgame when they are ready. We are highly active in Discord, and believe that talking while playing is one of the best ways to enjoy the game (but it's not a requirement). We also happen to love to drink on the weekends. Check out our video, which showcases our amazingly elite gameplay as well as the many other things we have to offer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKJvlOwRRhU

Hey there - I can’t find the guild with the guild finder? Can I reach out to someone in game?
  • infinous
    infinous
    ✭✭✭
    hello, im interested in potentially joining.

im @infinous in the game