The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

StamPlar Poison Build Help Please

ACamaroGuy
ACamaroGuy
✭✭✭
I'm thinking an Imperial StamPlar for this poison build. The sets I'm thinking are 1) Azureblight Reaper 2) Venomous Smite 3) Velidreth. Should I ditch one of these sets for Defiler?
Will the CP Mighty boost any of these sets? It's for a PvE knock-a-round play... Thank you
For the Empire
  • Luckylancer
    Luckylancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they would turn defiler set in to toilet paper even then I would not use it
  • Stellarvorous
    Stellarvorous
    ✭✭✭
    @ACamaroGuy I noted you said poison build yet you have azure blight and velidreth both of those are disease

If you really wana be a poison plar id look into morag tong or swamp raider with venomous smite

Both Morag tong and Swamp raider should buff up venomous smite a bit and velidreth considering morag and swamp raider buff both disease and poison damage types

Spawn of Mephala would technically fill the void as a true poison based monster set assuming your going for actual theme vs practicality

Far as using both Poison And Disease together aye its do able but youd need to change up the name of what you wanted it to be Swamp Plar Or Toxic Plar would be more fitting the a poison based stamnplar if your going to be incorporating disease based damage

I wouldnt run 2 procs with it though Azureblight takes a few seconds to build up then a cool down afterwards before you can even start building the stacks again

Morag Tong would give you the damage boost any time you did direct damage which on a plar with jabs is gona be alot of uptime

And Swamp Raider is just flat always there damage for disease and poison iv tried both sets before on a similar idea i personally believe swamp is better than morag tong since the change to swamp increasing the damage from 400 to 600 for the related damage types

At the same time Morag would give ya a bit more standard weapon damage for your non disease/poison related damage like jabs assuming you plan on using jabs with your poison set up

And yes Mighty does affect both Poison and Disease damage types just like physical damage type assuming it hasnt changed with the CP rework everything should be fine
    Edited by Stellarvorous on February 22, 2021 4:10AM
  • ACamaroGuy
    ACamaroGuy
    ✭✭✭
    @ACamaroGuy I noted you said poison build yet you have azure blight and velidreth both of those are disease

Good catch. For some reason I keep grouping disease/poison/physical damage as the same thing. It's probably because in the CP setup they are grouped. Yet they're different builds. Thanks again for the catch. Great information on the build, thank you.
    For the Empire
  • Gundug
    Gundug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Azureblight shines against clustered groups you are able to hit with multiple AOE DOTs. The highest I have been able to pull so far with a warden tank running the set is around 130k against the first big trash pull in Hel Ra.
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I was thinking Scavenging Demise with Venomous Smite would be effective. So would Plague Slinger