The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Let's change the name ESO to DDE

UntouchableHunter
UntouchableHunter
✭✭✭✭
In this test when you die and check you will see in 90% of the deaths

Dzswing, Dawnbreaker, Executioner

Maybe you will some crystal fragments because sorc are really strong with only this sets.

But I gave a rest to my mags and in the same way I'm tired to run after people with this no combination that same people like to say that the "skilled players use".

Sorry guys but this test only show me a brain dead game. Is the same situation all the time a guy running around a tree and I'm pressing tree but until he dies.

My fingers are tired to be used all the time to press the same button.

I really missed how fun is play with maddk, magnecro, magden when we must build, make some variation try to find the weaknesses of each players but playing with Stam I don't need to change absolutely nothing. It is the same combination all the time.

The same combination for EVERY STAMINA CLASS.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Id rather die to anything above any sort of desync. That actually makes me mad amd frustrated.

I also hate the CC issues and animation issues (console here so actually being able to see animations are a must) and I feel D swing etc just bring these issues to the fore front - aka medium weave off balance CC.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Kory
    Kory
    ✭✭✭✭
    Very predictable combo. It's the bread and butter of most stam builds except for stamblade and stamplar. Some people actually have different and interesting builds though. Also magicka builds have great combos too. I was just watching "Akinos PvP" on a Magcro destroying people by himself.
    There are devastating Magdk builds and MagSorcs too.
  • Stellarvorous
    Stellarvorous
    ✭✭✭
    @Waffennacht the Position Desync has come back lately in IC PC NA 2 different days with low population for all alliances

Yet jabs sweeps dawnbreakers go thru people i try to sneak up behind and dizzy swing them with in 4m So close i can make out the details on their armor

Yet Dizzy swing wont cast *target out of range* as their standing next to a door but hey if zos wants to change up the meta for stamn and change some skills and give us some stamn class morphs like #STAMNWHIP and make Ruinous Scythe a bit more appealing

Aside from my self i rarely see another stamncro with scythe or venom skulls it couldnt be because both are hot garbage on both Stamn and Mag morphs So much for P2W lol

Mag specs complain about dizzy swing ok then give us some stamn morphs for our class abilities aside from stamnplar there are no viable stamn spammables and thats why dizzy swing is used so often

Even then Jabs is still getting screwed by Position Desync

So Until Zos either Fixes Position Desync Or gives stamn classes some actual class based spammables its going to be [snip] Swing all day every day on every stamn spec till something changes

But im reasonably fair at times so i would make the suggestion every class has a reliable based melee range spammable with (both) stamn and mag morphs

And since im so half way fair ill even suggest giving mag some options on the weapon skill lines i dont see any reason why mag shouldnt have a morph for each weapon skill and type that they can use everyone knows reverse slice is hardly used on 2 hander same for wrecking blow now

Everyone knows Duel wield and SnB in terms of offense arent exactly mowing people down in PvP so theres some room to expand there a bit on those particular lines for balance on the stamn side and mag morphs

I would make note of bow but since people are still being snipe desynced i say let the[snip]

Alot of folks want Mag Melee weapons some 1 hand rune focus kinda deal Im all for it i wont run it my self but i support making it happen

[snip]

I actually had the twisted thought a few days ago of a conjured weapon for each class kinda like plar has but each to their own theme DK is known for Whips Plar for Spears Necros Scythe ect

Imagine if each class both stamn and mag had a unique class specific conjured weapon animation that did a melee range spammable each playing to their own strengths and weaknesses

I love Templar because of the spear animation and i love Cro for its scythe it reminds me of reaper from guild wars 2 just not much spinning =(

Granted every class would have to be balanced and changed up a bit in regards to the spammables

[edited for inappropriate content/discussing mod action]
    Edited by ZOS_Lunar on February 24, 2021 1:44PM
  • NoSoup
    NoSoup
    ✭✭✭✭
    In this test when you die and check you will see in 90% of the deaths

Dzswing, Dawnbreaker, Executioner

Maybe you will some crystal fragments because sorc are really strong with only this sets.

But I gave a rest to my mags and in the same way I'm tired to run after people with this no combination that same people like to say that the "skilled players use".

Sorry guys but this test only show me a brain dead game. Is the same situation all the time a guy running around a tree and I'm pressing tree but until he dies.

My fingers are tired to be used all the time to press the same button.

I really missed how fun is play with maddk, magnecro, magden when we must build, make some variation try to find the weaknesses of each players but playing with Stam I don't need to change absolutely nothing. It is the same combination all the time.

The same combination for EVERY STAMINA CLASS.

***Before Test *** Everyone that kills me is using proc sets that I don't use, nerf all those proc sets!!!!

***During Test *** Oh my god stamina players are using skills to kill me, nerf those skills!!!!!
    Formally SirDopey, lost forum account during the great reset.....
  • jhharvest
    jhharvest
    ✭✭✭
    What I don't get is how people can hit their Dizzying swings with the server lag. I gave up trying to hit people with Incap strike because the cast time makes it miss 95% of the time. :dizzy:
  • L_Nici
    L_Nici
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @jhharvest They don't. Any decent player can dodge D Swing its easy af. The real issue are magicka Sorcs with their desynchs on literally anything they cast. Its just some noobs crying because they couldn't find their dodgerole button or couldn't move through your enemy, which causes D Swing to miss, or make enough distance which also causes D Swing to miss or just moved around a stone or something, which also causes D Swing to miss and so on. D Swing is one of the hardest move to even land against any decent player, because its slow af and visible from miles away and gets hard countered by the slightest lag, you get stuck in it and unable to cast anything else and then most likely don't even hit before the enemy is out of range.
    The best counter to D Swing is just moving your character and not roleplay a pillar like PvE Players do. Unlike all that ranged bs from Magsorcs or Snipers, which will hit you if you don't use a dodgerole in time or you just get desynched and die anyway never being hit visually, D Swing is just on most peoples bar, because there is no alternative. And don't even get me started on that crappy Magicka players spamming their Vatestaffs.
    Then executioner obviously gets used most since its the best stamina execute. Magicka classes have the luxury of having their executes in their class-skill-lines and Dawnbreaker, really? StamDKs use Leap, NBs use Incap, Stamplar use Crescent Sweep, Stamcro uses colossus or their big boy form, StamSorcs they do use DB, again because there is no class ultimate viable for them, Overload is Magicka, Attronarch is on most bars just for the bonus ressources and Negate is once again a Magicka ult. Only Stamdens use Dawnbreaker as part of their burst combo.
    Edited by L_Nici on February 24, 2021 1:44PM
    A very special girl

PC|EU
  • UntouchableHunter
    UntouchableHunter
    ✭✭✭✭
    L_Nici wrote: »
    @jhharvest They don't. Any decent player can dodge D Swing its easy af. The real issue are magicka Sorcs with their desynchs on literally anything they cast. Its just some noobs crying because they couldn't find their dodgerole button or couldn't move through your enemy, which causes D Swing to miss, or make enough distance which also causes D Swing to miss or just moved around a stone or something, which also causes D Swing to miss and so on. D Swing is one of the hardest move to even land against any decent player, because its slow af and visible from miles away and gets hard countered by the slightest lag, you get stuck in it and unable to cast anything else and then most likely don't even hit before the enemy is out of range.
    The best counter to D Swing is just moving your character and not roleplay a pillar like PvE Players do. Unlike all that ranged bs from Magsorcs or Snipers, which will hit you if you don't use a dodgerole in time or you just get desynched and die anyway never being hit visually, D Swing is just on most peoples bar, because there is no alternative. And don't even get me started on that crappy Magicka players spamming their Vatestaffs.
    Then executioner obviously gets used most since its the best stamina execute. Magicka classes have the luxury of having their executes in their class-skill-lines and Dawnbreaker, really? StamDKs use Leap, NBs use Incap, Stamplar use Crescent Sweep, Stamcro uses colossus or their big boy form, StamSorcs they do use DB, again because there is no class ultimate viable for them, Overload is Magicka, Attronarch is on most bars just for the bonus ressources and Negate is once again a Magicka ult. Only Stamdens use Dawnbreaker as part of their burst combo.

Do you play Magicka? If you play you know that you will be out of stamina if you roll and block all the fight against a dswing spammer. Mag can't block, can't roll and can't run like stamina. Looks like ZOS got it and will be minimized next patch.

This test are so lag, that I can't understand why looks like worst, but dswing is desyncing. I did notice the Desync before test but it really worst in the test, maybe because everybody is running it and the change to get Desync is higher.

You just put the ultimate as a execute and it is true, magplayers must use theirs ults as a execute, but they can't spamm a ult, Magdk must wait for 120 ultimate to execute, the Stamdk can dswing, leap, Executioner, executioner until the death. Stamden can dawnbreaker, dswing, execute, execute execute.

A magdk will use weakness of Elements, degeneration burning embers, Talons, engulfing flames, fossilize, flame lash, flame lash against and IF THE ULTMIMATE IS READ, TRY TO EXECUTE with leap, is the target don't Tha magdk can try spam flame lash but we know how expensive it it. So we need to start over build the damage, build the ultimate the fight it is a pain if compared with my stamdk.

But anyway this is my thoughts, maybe you are experiencing a different situation and I will not tell that you are wrong and I respect your opinion.
  • UntouchableHunter
    UntouchableHunter
    ✭✭✭✭
    jhharvest wrote: »
    What I don't get is how people can hit their Dizzying swings with the server lag. I gave up trying to hit people with Incap strike because the cast time makes it miss 95% of the time. :dizzy:

Yep, I'm seeing two situations sometimes I can't hit the Dswing and sometimes someone Desync me with dswing.